Be Mine?

Riley's POV

"Be mine." I heard come out of Maya's mouth.

"Wh-at?"

"Be mine, be my girlfriend." She said.

"You want me? Goofy, weird, super klutz Riley?"

"Yes, I want the goofy, weird, super klutz Riley." She smiled. I put both my hands on either side of her face.

"Yes, I'll be yours." I whispered and kissed her lips. She looked into my eyes. A big smile on her face.

"We better get inside, don't want to be getting sick." Maya let me shower first. She gave me one of her big sweatshirts and a pair of sweats. I was cuddled up on her bed. Wrapped in her scent. She came out of her bathroom in a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Want to watch a movie?" Maya asked. I nodded my head. She put in 'The Heat'.

"I heard this movie is hilarious."

"It is, I'm sure you'll love it." Maya smiled. We snuggled in her bed. It felt nice being loved and wrapped up in her arms. I put my full attention on to the movie.

~Maya's POV ~

I couldn't pay attention to the movie, I was to focused on Riley. I love hearing her laugh. It is really cute. Riley then turned and looked at me.

"Why are looking at me like that?" She asked.

"You're so beautiful." Her cheeks flamed up.

"Are you blushing." I laughed, and started poking her sides.

"May-be." Riley giggled. She looked me in the eyes.

"I love your eyes, they're so beautiful. Prettiest eyes I have ever seen. They're my new favorite color." Riley flirted. I smiled. I kissed the tip of her nose, making her scrunch up her face.

"You're too cute. You know that?" She shook her head.

"Well you are. You're just full of sunshine." I rested my hand upon her cheek. I caressed it with my thumb, looking deeply into her brown eyes. I closed my eyes and captured her lips. Our lips moving in sync. My whole body felt jolted, and very alive, I could feel the blood rushing through my veins. Air became a problem and we both pulled away. I felt like I was on cloud 9. Who needs drugs, this high is way better. I lick my lips still tasting her lips. I smiled at her.

"Can I tell you something, but you have to promise you won't laugh." Riley said seriously.

"Promise."

"Your were my first kiss." She look sort of ashamed of herself.

"Riley I don't care that I was your first kiss. That doesn't change how I feel about you."

"Thanks." She whispered.

"Don't thank me, it's the truth. I don't know why anyone would want to pass you up."

"Why?" She asked. I pulled her into my lap and softly rocked her. I looked into her eyes.

"First off I have to say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. No other girl could pull off your beauty. I can tell you're a sweet, caring girl. I may not have known you long, but you seem like a loyal person. Lastly, your eyes. I fell in love with your eyes. Showing a spark of life in them. Telling me that you are in a happy, good mood. I love them. They may seem like the common brown eyes, but everyone's eyes are different. And that is why I love them." I could see tears brim in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry." I wiped at her eyes.

"I don't want to see tears in those beautiful eyes of yours."

"No one had ever cared so much about me. No one would take the time to even talk to me. But you've come and give so much love and compassion. It is wonderful. My mom always tells me how there aren't enough people like you in the world anymore. But here you are, with me." Riley spoke softly.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." I kissed her lips, before we cuddled into bed.

When you fall in love with someones eyes, your love for them will never fade. My friends think I'm weirdo. 

They are like "Hey what do you look for in a person." 

Me: I really love eyes. 

Friends: There is something wrong with you!

I love my friends! Really thou I be fallin for them eyes!

Only one update, sort of having a writers block with this story!

~Jarzarmax~