Dance

Riley's POV

We just got here,we met up with Lucas and Farkle. The big gym was crowded with high school kids.

"Riles you want to take some photos?" Maya asked. I nodded my head and we went into the mini photo booth.

Riley you look amazing, but to me you're always beautiful. You could have came in sweats and one of my big sweatshirts and still look stunning." Maya stated. I blushed. I then remembered we were in the photo booth. We got out and looked at the pictures. They are truly heart warming.

"I love these." I was happy with how they turned out, we were not even paying attention.

"I love you."

"I love you too Maya."

"Alright all you couples out there, time for some slow dancing." The DJ called out.

"Riley Matthews, may I have this dance?"

"Why yes you may Maya Hart." We danced to three slow songs.

"Maya you are a really great dancer."

"Nah." We found Lucas and Farkle, hung out with them, then went around and talked with people. I'm really having a blast.

"Last song, another slow dance for the couples. We're taking it back." the DJ announced. Maya and I took the dance floor along with all of the other couples. We had our foreheads pressed together. The song started to play, my guess would be a song from the 1950's or 1960's.

'A kiss from your lips, changed my whole life around.'

Ain't that the truth.

'A kiss like yours nowhere to be found.'

Maya started to sing along.

'Gee gee, how blest I am to have a kiss from your lips.'

She so set this up.

'A kiss from your lips, holds a story still untold.'

'A kiss from your lips, more precious oh than gold.'

'Gee gee, how blest I am to have a kiss from your lips.'

'I've loved for many years, and kissed oh oh a thousand lips.'

'But nothing went right until that night.'

'I slipped a kiss from your lips.'

'A kiss from your lips, changed my whole life around.'

'Gee gee how blest I am to have a kiss from your lips.'

Maya finished singing along, all I could do was cup her face and smash our lips together. Best feeling in the world, it hasn't change since the first time we kissed. We broke away from the kiss.

"Maya, this night was everything I dreamed it would be."

"I'm glad, because I want to make sure that you are happy."

Comment and vote, and the next chapter maybe smut?!!!!!!! 

~Jarzarmax~