Missy Is A...

Maya's POV

I took her to my lunch table. Which had most of the girl's basketball team. But I sat on the end with Lucas and Farkle.

"Hey guys. I want you to meet someone. This is Riley Matthews." I said pointing to Riley.

"Hey, I'm Lucas Friar."

"Hellooo, I am Farkle." I rolled my eyes at Farkle's flirtatious ways.

"You want to go get some food." She started to fidget.

"I-I didn't bring any money." She stated.

"That doesn't matter. I won't mind buying you something to eat." Riley gave me a small smile. Today was spaghetti, my favorite. We walked up to where we could get our food. Riley and I got back to the table. All of us were just enjoying lunch when all of a sudden saucy red noodles were all over Riley. I turned to see Missy and her minions.

"Oh my god, I tripped, opps." Missy snickered. Riley stood up and ran. People laughing at her as she ran by their table.

"What is your problem, she never did anything to you."

"I don't have a problem. Maybe I just wanted to do that." She stated.

"Well whatever crawled up your ass and died needs to be checked!" With that statement I earned a slap.

"Don't ever talk to me like that!" Missy yelled. She walked off with her 'friends'.

"God, she is still not over you." Lucas chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"When you broke up with her, she got much worse. Now that she sees you with Riley she'll do whatever to keep her away from you." Farkle stated.

"You guys need to stop being ridiculous, plus I need to go find Riley and see if she is ok." I left the lunch room and went to the closest bathroom. I entered and heard faint sobs.

"Riley. It's Maya." I walked up to the only closed stall.

"Can you open the door please?" I waited a minute or so till she opened up the stall door. I could see some noodles still stuck in her hair, and her shirt stained with red sauce.

"Riley, let me take you home."

"You don't have to, I can walk home."

"No, let me take you. We won't miss much." I picked the remaining noodles out of her hair. We got our stuff from our lockers, and went to my car.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why she is bullying you when you did nothing."

"I'm alright, not like I'm not used to it." She whispered the last part, but I still heard it.

"You were bullied?"

"Ya, what makes you think I wasn't. Look at me, I'm hideous, and fat." She said in disgust.

"Riley, I don't think your hideous, I think you're beautiful, and you're not fat, your body is just fine." She looked in my eyes to see if I was lying.

"Don't listen to anything they say." I started my car, the ride was mostly quiet, except for the times Riley would tell me to turn. We were at her house. I could tell her parents had money, just by looking at her house.

"Thanks for the ride, and lunch." Riley said.

"No problem. Oh and here let me give you my phone number." I got some paper and a pen and wrote my number on it.

"Text or call me, I would love to hear from you."

"Thanks." Riley walked up to her door. I waited till she got in and left to go home. I pulled up to my house. Pretty crappy to say, but it is all that I have. I walked in seeing my mom getting ready for work.

"You're home early." She said.

"I know, something at school happened and I had to come home."

"Oh ok. Well I'm going to being leaving soon, eat the leftovers in the fridge."

"Ok."

"I got to go sweety I don't want to be late to work." She kissed my forehead and left. I didn't have any homework so I went and got some exercise close on. I ran five miles, and when I got back home I shot baskets. It started to get dark so I went in. I took a shower and warmed up the leftovers. After that I was beat from my work out, I went upstairs and slipped into a deep sleep.