Tomorrow Is The Day

Riley's POV

The Fall Ball is tomorrow, I am thrilled. I have my dress and everything ready. It took a lot of convincing, but I got Maya to buy a dress for the dance. My phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"Hi honey."

"Peaches."

"I miss you, can I spend the night? I haven't really got to talk to you, because you have been busy with getting ready for the dance." Maya asked.

"Of course, hurry I miss you too." I got ready for bed, and Maya crawled through my window.

"Hi baby." Maya greeted. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Smashing our lips together. This has been one of the most heated kisses we have ever had. We pulled away from each other. She rested her forehead against mine.

"I've missed you so much."

"I guess you did." I stated. We got comfortable in my bed. I rested my head on her chest.

"Are you excited for the dance tomorrow?" Maya questioned.

"It's all I have thought about since you gave me the tickets. I know it's going to be a lot of fun." She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'd do anything to make you happy." I smiled. Because it's true, she does everything to keep me happy. I reached my hand up and cupped her cheek. I brushed my lips against hers.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered against my lips. I captured her lips in mine, in a slow loving kiss. I pulled away, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. I rested my head back on her chest. I fell asleep to the beat of her heart.

Vote and comment

~Jarzarmax~