Surprise Pt. 2

Maya's POV

Riley and I went to the park instead of home. We called our parents and told them we wanted to have dinner at the burger shop, and that we had something to tell them. Riley and I sat under a tree looking up into the sky.

"The color of the sky will never be more beautiful than the color of your eyes." Riley stated. I smiled at her.

"Riley, I think you're beautiful. That day I first talked to you, I fell in love. I never felt anything as powerful as the love we share. As we go on I fall more in love with you. From your sparkling eyes, cute nose, amazing giggle, and gorgeous smile. As I learn more about you, I love everything. Your so sweet and caring. I think there needs to be more people out there like you."

"Awww Maya!" I kissed her lips.

"I love you Riles, I wish there was other words I could say, but there will never be a better word than to describe my love for you."

"Maya, I love you too! You tell me everyday that I am beautiful and that you love me. It's more than enough for me. I hope we grow old together. I can't wait till we are sitting in our old lady rocking chairs and remember all the amazing times we had together. I can't wait." Riley gushed. I stood up and held my hand out for her.

"I think they are waiting for us." We went to the burger shop, and they were there.

"Honey, what's the occasion?" My mom asked.

"You'll find out mom." We ordered our food. Everyone was in there conversations. I sat back and watched as they all talked. Riley looks very happy, I think she knew that her parents would love her no matter what. And my mom, psh she knows I'm a lesbian, so not a big problem.

"Alright girls what did you want to tell us?" Cory asked.

"Mr. Matthews, Mrs. Matthews, and mom, I wanted you to know that Riley is my girlfriend." All three of their faces lit up.

"Maya you kept this from me?" My mom laughed.

"Well, I just wasn't ready to tell you yet. I was waiting for the right time." I

looked at Riley who was engulfed in a hug by her mother.

"Riley, this is amazing, Maya is already part of the family." I smiled. Riley had tears rolling down her face.

"Honey, why are your crying?" Topanga asked.

"It's just, Maya, is so caring, and I love that I could be able to share with you on how much I love her. I don't have to hide the fact that I'm in love with a girl. Love is love." I laced our fingers together and gave her hand a squeeze.

"I'm happy you told us. Riley we will accept everything you do. No matter what. Your mother and I love you very much, and if this is who you want to be with, then do so." Cory preached.

"Maya, you're a very wonderful girl, and I am happy that my daughter had found you." Topanga smiled.

"Alright let's get out of here and get some ice cream." Cory said.

Second update for today! Hope you guys are enjoying the story! Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Jarzarmax~