Important A/N

*PLEASE READ, MAY HAVE SOME IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU!*

Hello my dear readers. I have some important things to tell you. First off, I can't believe that I have almost 200 followers! Thank you for following me, it means so much. I love you all! With all my heart! 

Also want to thank all the people that are reading, commenting and voting on my stories. Giving me all the feed back you can helps me write better. Gives me inspiration, it makes me feel unbelievable things. I am growing, and becoming a better writer than ever. I can't believe how many people are reading my stories. It's amazing, I love feeling connected to people whom I share something with. I just love it so much! I can't even tell you.

If you are reading this story and enjoy it, check out my other ones, I have five up;

'In Love With My Best Friend' 

'Riley's Feelings', sequel: 'Their Love'

'I'm Here Love'

and this story 'Love, You'll Fall Into It'. 

And I have plenty more stories that I want to share with ya'll.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR THIS BOOK/STORY!!

I wrote smut for the first time, and I think I did pretty well for the first time. Maybe it's just me, but there is still a few chapters before that. LOL! 

I'll be updating tomorrow! If you want me to update for 'I'm Here Love' comment something that you think is going to happen, and why you like it so far!

Thank you, Thank you, and I can't tell you enough. I love you all! 

Maybe I'll do some dedications.       ; )

~Jarzarmax~