First Day pt. 2

Maya's POV

First day of school and I am ready. I missed my basketball buddies. I am a really big nerd. School is a place that I love. So much to learn and do. But for some reason I am really popular. That and I am known as the cool lesbian. Everyone wants to be my friend. Which is good, I guess? But I only have two close friends. Lucas, which plays baseball, and Farkle, well he's Farkle. It was time for lunch. I was walking down the hallway when I seen Missy push a girls stuff out of her hands. I don't know what is up her ass, but whatever it is needs to be taken out. I've known her since we started high school. I actually dated her for awhile, till I saw her true colors. I got closer to the girl that bent down to pick up her belongings.

"Hey, let me help you with that." She looked up at me. I bent down and began to help her.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"No problem, and don't worry about her. That's just Missy. She is always being a jerk to someone."

"Oh." She said.

"I'm Maya Hart, I'm guessing you're new around here?" She nodded her head. She just looked at me.

"You're shy aren't ya?"

"I'm Riley Matthews." She stated.

"Well nice to meet you Riley. Got somewhere to sit?" She shook her head.

"Great, you can sit with me and my friends."