Pizza

Riley's POV

Maya and I have been going strong. It is towards the end of September. She is starting to practice for the basketball season. We are keeping our relationship on the down low. I am scared of how people will react. I'll never forget at my old school, when a boy came out, no one ever talk to him. He moved after that. Now a days kids can be more cruel, with the technology and that. I'm a really insecure person.

"Hey Riles." Maya greeted.

"You did good out there. I can't wait to watch all of your games."

"The games are always the best. They are fun to watch. Basketball has always been a hobby of mine." She stated.

"I like when you talk about basketball, it's cute." She smiled.

"I'm gonna change, want to go for some pizza?" Maya asked.

"Yes, that sounds good." Maya went to change, I waited outside the locker room.

"Ready?"

"Yup let's go." We walked to her car. She started to drive and we went to Antonio's Pizza Palace.

"They have the best pizza in town." Maya said.

"It better be good." I chuckled. She laughed.

"Your such a weirdo, but I love it." Maya stated. I playfully punched her arm.

"Ow, sorry." She laughed while rubbing her arm.

"That didn't hurt." We got out of the car and walked into the pizza restaurant. We were seated in a booth. We sat across from each other.

"How are your classes going?" She asked.

"They are going good. I have straight A's so far. I'm really proud of myself."

"That's good. No one's messing with you? You'd tell me if someone was, right?" Maya questioned.

"Maya, you would be the first to know."

"I just don't want anyone to hurt you. Which surprisingly Missy hasn't done anything. Makes me think she is going to do something."

"She probably got the hint that you don't want to see her." She nodded her head. We ordered our drinks and pizza.

"Maya!" We turned to see Lucas and Farkle.

"Hey, why didn't you ask if we wanted to come?" Farkle asked.

"Maybe to get away from you guys." Maya hissed.

"Well sharing is caring." Lucas said as he pushed Maya over so he could sit. I scooted over so Farkle could sit with me.

"What are we having?" Lucas questioned.

"You ain't having nothing." Maya stated and pushed him out of the seat.

"Sharing is caring Maya." Lucas laughed. She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry about these idiots." Lucas locked Maya's head in his arm. Giving her a nuggy.

"But you love us." I laughed. He released Maya's head.

"I hate you Friar."

"I love ya buddy." Lucas chuckled. The pizza came and we were chatting away. I really liked Lucas and Farkle, they are really nice people.

"Thanks for the pizza Hart." Lucas said.

"Get out of here Lucas." She drove me back home. She walked me to my door.

"Thanks Maya, I had fun. Don't worry about them, they just like teasing you."

"I know." I cupped her cheek and gave her a peck.

"Night Maya."

"Night." I walked into the apartment. Mom was finishing up the dishes.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" Mom asked.

"It was good, how about yours?"

"Fine, just lawyer business."

"Where is dad?"

"He took Auggie out for ice cream." I nodded my head and went to my room. I did my homework, and took a shower. I was watching TV in my room. I felt my phone buzz.

From Maya
I miss u

To Maya
I miss u too

From Maya
Can I come see u?

To Maya
Sure

Ten minutes later she was knocking at my window.

My computer just died when I was going to update, and I don't have my charger with me. Sorry if I looks mashed together.

~Jarzarmax~