The Cute Couple

Riley's POV

It's Monday. I really don't want to go back to prison. I do my morning routine.

"Morning mom."

"Morning hun, how did you sleep?"

"Ok I guess."

"Maya here." the intercom spoke. I pressed the button to let her in.

"Morning Riles."

"Peaches." I hugged her. We ate breakfast and headed off to school. We were walking down the hallway, and I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Maya why are they staring?"

"I don't know, just try and ignore them." She whispered back. We were at my locker when a girl our age came up to us.

"You two are dating right?" Maya looked at me, than back at the girl.

"Um-."

"Yes we are." I stated, Maya looked back at me.

"I heard that you two were dating. So I wanted to be sure. Plus you two are cute together." She walked away.

"Well that was weird." Maya spoke. As Maya and I were walking hand in hand down the halls we were getting compliments. Like 'my otp', 'they are just so cute together', 'that makes me want to go find love'. Nothing but positive things.

"Bro, everyone loves you guys." Lucas said while walking up to us with Farkle.

"I can see, but how come like everyone knows?" Maya asked.

"I think Missy said something, trying to stir trouble between you two, but I think it backfired." Farkle laughed.

"It's good to know people are being nice about it."

"Yeah." Maya smiled. We were in front of my class.

"See you at lunch." Maya pulled me in for a hug. She went towards her class with Lucas and Farkle. I seen everyone looking at me.

"Riley, you and Maya are adorable."

"Thanks." I sat in my seat. The girl next to me, named Sam started to talk to me.

"Is Maya sweet to you?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Why is everyone love our relationship?"

"I think because everyone here is really accepting, and believe love is love. Plus everyone wants someone to look at them the way Maya looks at you." She stated.

"That's good, wish more schools could be like this."

"Yeah it's a shame, but the world will get there eventually." The bell rang so we couldn't talk anymore. It was time for lunch and I was getting supplies from my locker for my next classes.

"Hi Riley."

"Hi Charlie, how are you?"

"I'm good, I heard about you and Maya."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not-" He kissed me. I pushed him away, but he kept grabbing onto me.

"Stop please." He was torn off me by Lucas.

"Keep your hands off of her." Charlie whimpered away.

"Riley are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just want to see Maya." He carried my things to the lunch room. I went to Maya and hung onto her.

"Hey what's wrong." Maya asked.

"Fricking Charlie Gardner, was attacking her when I was coming out of the bathroom." Lucas told Maya. Maya kissed my forehead.

"Are you ok, your not hurt are you?" I shook my head.

"Has he done anything else to you before?" Farkle asked.

"Yes, he asked me to the Fall Ball, but I told him no, and wasn't interested. He also, put a note in my locker."

"If he does anything else you tell me ok?" I nodded. We finished lunch and Maya and I went to our classes. We were walking to Maya's locker before we went to last hour.

"Hart."

"Gardner what do you want?"

"The girl."

"Well that's too bad. Plus I think she told me she wasn't interested in you. So do her a favor and leave her alone." Maya hissed. I place my hand on her arm.

"Let's just go." She nodded her head, and closed her locker. As we were walking away we heard Charlie yell.

"Maya I could give her so much more than you!"

"Hey leave them alone you jerk." We heard a guy say. I smiled at Maya and kissed her cheek. School was over and we went back to my place.

"Hi girls how was school?" Mom asked.

"Very interesting."

"How's that?"

"Everyone knows about Maya and I, and they are super supportive and nice about it."

"That's great."

"It is." 

Here you go! Why not have a school like Hester High. I can't wait for the new season of Faking It! Don't forget to vote and comment. I will update 'I'm Here Love' in a while so stay tuned!

~Jarzarmax~