Plans

Riley's POV

The bell rang for lunch. I went to my locker, watching my back for Missy. As I was getting my chemistry book I felt arms go around my waist. It freaked me out. I turned around and was met with blue eyes.

"Hey." She smiled. I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. She took her arms off of me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Maya apologized.

"No it's fine, just want to watch my back is all."

"Don't worry I'll watch out for you." She assured me. I gave her a smile and finished getting what I needed out of my locker. I shut my locker and we both started walking to the cafeteria.

~Maya's POV

"What was taking you guys sooo long?" Lucas questioned while wiggling his eyebrows. I slapped the back of his head. Making Riley giggle. It was so cute. The more she does the harder I am falling in love with her. I seen Missy coming up, and my protective instinct kicked in. I blocked Missy from Riley.

"Maya, how are you doing?" Missy asked.

"Fine, why are you here, what do you want?"

"Why are you getting mad, I'm not doing anything. I just wanted to say hi and have a quick convo." She replied.

"Really? That is a total lie."

"I just want to talk to you about something, can I talk to you in the hallway?" She asked.

"Fine." I told Riley, Lucas, and Farkle, I'd be right back. Missy and I were standing face to face in the hallway.

"Alright, get on with what you need to tell me." She stood there looking at me. The next thing I know she has my face in her hands and smashed our lips together. I pushed her off of me as fast as I could.

"Missy, stop."

"Maya, we all know that you want to get back with me."

"No, we all know you want to get back with me! It is not happening so you might as well forget it."

"What's so special about her? I see the way you look at her. I never see you look at anyone like that. You didn't look at me like that. She must be really great."

"She is, she is really sweet, and beautiful. And I can't help but fall in love with her."

"This was stupid, I'm gonna go." She left. I went back into the lunchroom to the table.

"So how'd it go?" Farkle asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I looked at Riley and she gave me a warm smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I have math and chemistry, what do you have Maya?" Riley asked.

"Me too." Lunch was over and we walked to math class. Yesterday we didn't go to class, and we got our seats next to each other. Fifteen minutes into the lesson my eyes started to wonder. I looked next to me at Riley. She was writing down notes the teacher had on the board. I guess she could sense I was looking at her and turned her head. I gave her a smile, she smiled back and blushed and went back to taking notes. Today was Friday, I took out a sheet of paper and wrote:

-Hey you want to come to my house for this weekend. We can go to the movies or something?-M. I passed it to her.

-Sure after fifth hour I'll call my mom. I hope it's ok if we go back to my house so I can pack some things.-R. She passed it back to me.

-Sounds like a plan.-M

1 of 3. How was everyone's Christmas? Comment and vote. Hope yall are loving the story so far!

~Jarzarmax~