Love

*Warning smut, this is really the first time I have written smut, so I hope you like it. If you don't like don't read*

Maya's POV

We got back to Riley's, and changed into our comfort close. I was laying on her bed. Riley straddled my waist.

"Riley what are you doing?"

"What?" She asked innocently. I chuckled at her child like mind. I cupped her face and brought her lips to mine. The kiss turn very heated, one of the most heated. I flipped us over so I was hovering over her. I attached my lips back onto hers. I didn't know that I was grinding into her, till she moaned in my mouth.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry." She pulled my head back down, trapping my bottom lip. I moved my lips to her jawline to her neck. Her little moans were driving me crazy. My hands went under her shirt. I took my lips of her neck and looked in her eyes. She nodded her head.

"Riles, we don't have to." She cupped my face in her hands.

"Maya I trust and love you so much, I want this. I want to make love with you." She stated while looking me straight in the eyes. I nodded my head slowly, looking in her eyes for any hesitation. There was nothing but love. Without hurrying I took off her top. I took in her naked top half. I looked back to her eyes. She took my hands and placed them on her chest. My breath hitched feeling her breast.

"Maya, don't be frighten it's only me." I felt frozen. She tugged my shirt off, leaving both of us topless.

"You're beautiful peaches." She smiled lovingly. I place a tender kiss on her lips. Kissing her neck again I trailed to her collar bone, sucking on it lightly. Next was her breast, which I handled carefully. Giving each the same amount of individual attention. Her moans grew louder, and her back arched off the bed. I placed affectionate kisses through the valley of her breast and down her abdomen to her waist band. Our eyes connected, I was silently asking for permission. She nodded. Before I was going to, I trailed kisses up her body, and kissed her with all my love and passion.

"I love you so much, I never want to lose you. Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, because I will stop. Ok?"

"I will, I love you so much too. Don't ever leave me."

"I could never." She placed a chaste kiss on my lips. Once again I trail kisses down her body. I took off her remaining close. I was looking at her, marveling her goddess of a body. She pulled my remaining close off. I kissed her inner thighs, making her shake in anticipation. I reached her desired area, licking and rubbing, making her sing beautifully. Slowly I inserted a digit in her. Her face showed uneasiness. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and kissed it gently to ease the pain.

"It will get better in a second." My finger started to go in and out faster, my name rolling off of her tongue.

"Oh god MAYA!" She screamed as she came undone. I cleaned her up and pecked her lips. She snuggled into me, pulling the duvet over us.

"That was unbelievable." Riley breathed out. I kissed the top of her head.

"It was." Her eyes flutter close and her breathing was even. I kissed her head and fell asleep to her breathing.

Vote and comment

Any suggestions for my one shots book, PM me or comment.

~Jarzarmax~