Scary Movies

Riley's POV

We went back to my house after the basketball game. My dad loved the game, he is going to go to everyone.

"Maya, had a tough person to guard."

"Yeah, it's like that every game."

"How's your head?" I asked.

"Better, I won't be able to play till December."

"What?!" My dad shouted.

"Dad?"

"I'm gonna go in my office." I sat on the couch next to Maya.

"You mind if I take a shower?" Maya asked.

"Yeah go ahead." She got up and went to my room. Mom was cooking dinner.

"Mom is it ok that Maya stays the night?"

"I say ok, but she needs to ask her mom." I nodded my head. I sat on the couch for a while. I went in my room to get my phone. I walked in, Maya had basketball shorts on and a sports bra.

"Uh- um, so-rry, ju-st came to-to get my phone." Maya was looking at me, I ran to the bedside table and grabbed my phone and ran out. Why did I act like that? Maya came out of my room. I pulled a blanket over my head. I heard footsteps approaching me. I then was getting tickled. The blanket was taken off of me.

"Auggie, help me tickle your sister!" Maya yelled. Auggie helped Maya tickle me. I was laughing so much tears were rolling down my face.

"Alright, I think she's had enough." My dad stated. Maya helped me up and wiped the tears off my face, and pecked my nose.

"Dinner everyone." Mom said. We went over to the table and had dinner.

"Who wants to rent a movie!" dad exclaimed.

"Yeah! We should watch a scary movie." Auggie suggested.

"Is that alright with you Maya?" Mom asked.

"Of course, I love scary movies." I hate scary movies. Mom started to make popcorn while, dad and Auggie picked out a movie. Maya took me to the couch and covered us up with a blanket. Mom brought the bowls of popcorn over to the coffee table.

"Scary movie time!" Auggie shouted.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Read all of my other stories too!! I'm gonna put up a couple chapters for 'I'm Here Love' and another one for today, then I'll update tomorrow!

~Jarzarmax~