Today Is The Day Pt. 2

Maya's POV

I went home and got ready for the dance. Riley was literally bouncing all day, but I know that we'll all have fun.

"Maya you look beautiful." Mom complimented.

"Thanks mom."

"You'll have fun, trust me." I smiled at her and started to make my way back to Riley's. I knocked on the door.

"Maya, well you look amazing. Riley is still doing some touch ups, even though I think she is ready." Cory laughed. I stepped inside and waited for Riley to come out of her room.

"Maya when you get back here, Topanga, Auggie, and I are going to be gone, we'll be back tomorrow evening."

"Alright." I turned my head towards the doorway and there she was. Drop dead gorgeous.

"Peaches, you are beautiful."

"Well I can say the same for you."

"Alright picture time." We did a bunch of different poses. We did some individual ones and then with Cory or Topanga. I took the last one of the Matthews family together.

"Guys have fun tonight, Riles we aren't going to be home ok?" Cory said.

"Ok. I love you guys." We got into Maya's car and off to the dance we were.

So next weekend is the Fall Ball dance chapter, then the next one might be smut????

Vote and comment 

~Jarzarmax~