Basketball

Maya's POV

I woke up and felt something in my side. I looked and remembered Riley was over. Riley's eyes fluttered open, revealing her beautiful eyes to the world.

"Morning."

"Oh sorry, it got cold last night."

"No that's fine." She sat up and stretched her arms.

"Want to go to the waffle house for breakfast?"

"That's sounds great." We got ready and went to the waffle house.

"Table for two."

"Well, what a lovely couple." The lady smiled.

"We aren't together, just friends."

"Really? You two seem like a couple."

"Why is that? We had someone else say that to us. Do we send a dating vibe or something?" Riley asked.

"You two just look really compatible together. Very cute too."

"Thanks." She showed us to our table.

"Alright so what are you going to get?"

"Waffles with chocolate and strawberries."

"Alright and to drink."

"I'll just get milk." Riley said. I closed the menu and waited for our waiter. A thin girl with black hair came up to our table.

"Hi, I'm Stacy and I'll be your server. What can I start you off to drink?"

"Two glasses of milk."

"Alright do you know what you want to order?"

"Yes, I'll have blueberry waffles. Riley."

"Waffles with chocolate and strawberries." Riley said.

"Alright I'll be back with your orders guys." She winked at me and left the table.

"She just winked at you." Riley giggled.

"Ya, well I already have someone in mind." We finished and went back to my place.

"Want to play some basketball?"

"I'm not any good." Riley said.

"It doesn't matter, just for fun."

"Alright." I got the ball and started dribbling. I was confusing her and took a shot. Swish. She got the ball and was trying to dribble. It was really cute, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey don't laugh at me, I know I'm bad." She pouted.

"I can't help it, you look too cute." She did a granny shot and made it in. We played for awhile, the sky darkened up and it started to pour. Riley was trying to make a shot but slipped and fell on me.

"Sorry." She said getting up.

"It's fine." I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. I left my hand on her cheek and look between her eyes and her lips, I leaned in. I pecked her lips not wanting to make her uncomfortable, which I'm sure I did. I opened my eyes and she was smiling at me. I pulled her in more, not caring that it was pouring. I pressed my lips against hers. A slow steady kiss. I could feel all of the butterflies flapping in my stomach. We broke apart. Her eyes were still shut.

"Be mine."

I suck at naming chapters so here is this one. Bit of a cliff hanger. Get 10 votes on all of today's chapters, I'll put up another one today!

~Jarzarmax~