Arcade

*This chapter thou

Riley's POV

Maya and I are walking down to the arcade. Once it appeared, I could tell it was huge.

"They have kart racing, laser tag, and a whole bunch of games." Maya stated. We walked in a went up to the counter. The boy looked familiar, but I couldn't place him.

"Hey Lucas. Hit us up with them cash cards." Maya said. Lucas, that's right one of Maya's friends.

"Yeah Hart I'll get you those in a sec." He walked to the room in the back.

"You get free money?"

"Yeah, my boy hooks me up. I like to come down here and play games, helps me calm down. Plus something to do when I'm board." Lucas came back.

"Here Maya, and Riley." He gave us cards.

"Thanks bud."

"Have fun you guys." We walked into the main part of the building. There were tons of kids running around.

"Hey, what do you want to do first?" Maya asked.

"Laser tag, I want to try that." We went to the laser tag part of the building. Maya and I went up against each other, with other people. We went into the dark room. It was really cool, I've never done this before. I was on the blue team, Maya was on the red team. She thought it would be fun to go against each other. The game started. I went around with some of the guys that are on my team. It was fun sneaking around. I looked around trying to find Maya. My vest went off.

"Gotcha." I turned around and seen Maya. My vest came back on, and Maya was gone. I started to run where she went. I ended up in the middle of the arena. My vest went off again.

"Maya, I'm gonna get you." She laughed.

"Your on Riles." I started to chase her. My vest was back on. I tried multiple times shooting her, but it wasn't working. Plus she is too fast. I slowed down catching my breath. I felt arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Come on Riles." She whispered in my ear. I turned around and she was gone. I went around the arena again watching my surroundings carefully. The lights came on in the dark room.

"Time's up." Echoed through the room. I went to the room where we put the vests up.

"Dang that girl Maya, she knows that arena like the back of her hand." A boy said. I felt arms wrap around me.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes, that was really fun. How did you get so good?"

"Takes a lot of practice." Maya stated.

"Let's go to the kart race." We walked there, and picked our cars.

"Riles you're going down."

"You wish Hart." We started and I was behind Maya. I had three laps to beat her. I went in the inside and past her. We went around for the next three laps and I beat Maya. I hopped out of the kart.

"I got you this time." She laughed. She grabbed my hand and took us to where all the games are at.

"Have you played skeeball before?" She asked

"Yeah, but I'm not really good at it." She put the card in and the balls rolled out. She put one in my hand, she stood behind me.

"So you're going to put your arm like this, and swing." I let the ball go and got it in the middle.

"Oh my god, I got it in." She went to the one next to me and played. Of course she beat me at this game. We stayed a long time. I haven't had this much fun, in I don't know how long. Being with her makes me happy. I took my phone out and looked at the time. Oh crap.

"Maya we got to go, it's 8:30." We went back to her house and got into her car. She drove me back to my home.

"I'll come in with you, don't want you to get in trouble." We went into my apartment and there was my dad.

"Hi dad."

"Riley, it is almost 9:00 on a school night."

"Mr. Matthews it was my fault, I should have been watching the time." He nodded his head.

"Riley go get ready for bed." I went to my room. I stood by my door.

"I hope this doesn't happen again." My dad said.

"I'm sorry Mr. Matthews, I lost track of time. We were at the arcade all day. I didn't mean to have her home late."

"Alright, have a good night Maya." I heard the door shut. I changed into my nightgown, brushed my teeth. I shut my light off, and laid in bed. I heard a knock on my window. I seen Maya. I slowly opened my window, she crawled through.

"I wasn't gonna go home without a goodnight kiss." She smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck, she placed her lips on mine. She put her forehead against mine, I looked in her eyes. She smiled.

"I had fun today Maya."

"Me too. Lets get you to bed." She tucked me in bed.

"Good night Riles, I'll see you tomorrow." She peck my lips. She crawled out my window and shut it. She left down the fire escape. I have never felt this feeling before. It feels... perfect.

Heyo, so vote and comment, you guys are the best ever. I can't believe how popular my stories have gotten. That just makes me want to write more. So think you!!!!!!!!!!

~Jarzarmax~