Goodbye's are Hard *Chapter 22*

Rebel's are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 22

Goodbye's are Hard

"That movie was alright" Jace said.

I smile and nod in agreement. We follow everyone to the mexican resturaunt down the road.

"I liked it" Sassy said. "It was cute."

"I thought it was supposed to be a great action movie. Not some romance" Hatz complained.

Monique laughs and says, "It was an action movie. It just had romance in it too."

Kelly laughs at David because he's rolling his eyes. I shake my head at our funny group and grab Jace's hand. He smiles down at me and squeezes my hand quickly.

We find a table in the resturaunt and get our menus. Monique kicks me under the table and nods toward the bathroom. I nod too and we excuse ourselves.

When we get into the bathroom and I tilt my head and ask, "What's going on?"

She sighs and says, "Nothing, except I know something you should know."

"Okay, what?" I asked, confused.

"It's Chris. Alyssa text Hatz's phone during the movie. Chris is flipping out and wants Jace home. So Hatz told Jace but he's not going home because he doesn't want to ruin your night" she told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked, surprised.

She nods.

I brush my hair back and sigh. "He should go home. Chris wants him and that's his son. He should come first" I muttered.

"Jace just wants a peaceful night for you" Monique said quietly.

"I know." I walk out of the bathroom and back to the table. I sit next to Jace and try not to look unhappy.

Jace glances over at me and leans down. He whispers, "What was that all about?"

I sigh and just say, "You should go Jace. Chris wants you."

He sucks in a breath and leans away. I notice everyone at our table has gotten quiet and I look up. They're all looking at Jace and I.

"How do you know about that?" he asked quietly. He looks at Monique and shakes his head.

"Can we please talk about this outside?" I asked him, standing up.

He nods and stands up too. We leave the resturaunt and walk a little ways away.

"I didn't want to ruin your night" Jace told me.

I smile a little. "I know. And thank you for that, but Chris needs you. So you need to go. It's up to you if I go too" I told him.

He looks down and rubs the back of his neck. "I won't mind you coming with me but if you want to stay, I understand" he said.

"I'll go with you." I take his hand and we walk back inside the resturaunt. "Hey guys. We're going to go back home" I said.

"Chris wants me" Jace explained.

They nod and say okay. Then we head towards the apartments.

We walk into the apartment and hear Chris yelling. Jace sighs and walks to our bedroom. I follow him and see Chris standing on the bed, yelling at Lissa and Alyssa.

"Christopher! Get down right now!" Jace yelled.

Everyone looks toward him and Alyssa and Lissa look relieved.