Doctoring *Chapter 5*

Rebels are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 5

 Doctoring

Ever's POV

I wake up to someone shoving me with their foot. I open my eyes and look up. David is standing there, glaring at me.

I glare back.

"Do you feel dizzy?" he asked.

I don't say anything. I just keep glaring at him.

"Answer me, damn it!" he yelled.

I look down trying to look at the tape across my mouth.

He rolls his eyes and rips the tape off my mouth. I cry out a little and feel water in my eyes.

"Now answer my question" he said.

"I feel fine" I lied. My head acually hurt and I felt a little woozy. I wasn't going to admit that to him though.

"Good. You're going to be taking care of Jace then. No one has time to sit around and wait on him, so you're going to do it" he told me.

"Whatever" I said and look away from him.

"Don't try anything. Remember, we saved you. Be grateful."

I glare at the ground. They only kept me because they didn't want me turning them in.

David unties my hands and legs. "Take care of him. There are pills for him to take on the table in the kitchen" he said before leaving.

I sigh and get up. I walk to the room and open the door. Jace is still asleep. I close the door and go to the kitchen. I guess I will make breakfast for him.

I make a toast and an egg sandwitch. I pour some orange juice into a cup and put the sandwitch on a plate. I carry it to the room and open the door again.

He's still asleep. I walk over to the side o the bed and set the stuff on the little table. I tap Jace on the shoulder and he whines. I tape him again and he flings his hand out. It hits me right in the nose.

I gasp and let out a yelp of pain. I grab my nose and feel blood. Again.

Jace sits up and looks at me. He sees me grabbing my nose and gets out of his bed. He comes p to me and I flinch.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said. He brings his hands to my nose and feels it. I flinch in pain. "It's not broken. Are you okay?" he asked.

I shake my head no.

"I'm sorry. Why is there dried blood on your face?"

"Hatz tackled me last night and it made my nose bleed" I said quietly.

He sighs. "And the blood on your neck is from trying to comit suicide" he stated.

I nod my head.

He shakes his head and says, "Go clean yourself up."

I nod my head again and go to the bathroom. When I see my reflection, I jump. I look horrible! I haveried blood running down my neck. There's fresh and dried blood on my face. My eyes are bloodshot too.

I turn on the water and start washing the fresh blood off. I have to get a towel for the dried blood. I start to scrub at the blood on my neck, but it hurts. I scream when the towel touches the cut.

Jace walk in and sees me crying. "Do you want help?" he asked.

I shake my head no. "It hurts."

"That's why you just put the towel on the dried blood and let it soak for a while" he said. He takes the towel from me and rinses it out. Then he makes me lie down on the floor so he can put it on my neck. "Just sit here for a while and let it soak."