Secrets *Chapter 19*

Rebel's are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 19

Secrets

Ever's POV

Monique, Sassy, and I walk up to a small clothes store. We walk in with our baggy jackets and go to some racks.

"This is cute" Sassy said, holding up a purple shirt.

I nod in agreement and keep looking for something for me.

We all find some clothes and go into the dressing rooms. I rip all of the tags off of the clothes and throw them in the little trash can. I stuff the clothes into my tight shirt and pants. Then I zip up Jace's jacket and knock on the wall twice.

I hear another two knocks and then two more. I smile and walk out of the dressing room.

"I think we should go to that store down the road. Maybe they'll have what we're looking for" I said.

Monique nods and we leave the store. We walk a block away before Monique smirks and gives me a high five. "Nice job!" she said.

I laugh and say, "Thanks."

Sassy gives me a high five too and we pull bags out of our jackets. I stuff all of my clothes into my Pac Sun bag.

"So now where?" Sassy asked us.

"How about here?" Monique asked, pointing to a store.

I smile and we head into the store.

After five stores, we head back to the apartment building.

"Did you have fun?" Monique asked me.

I nod and say, "Thanks for bringing me along guys."

"It was fun" Sassy said, smiling.

I smile and we get to my room. "Bye" I said and walk into the apartment room.

"Jace?" I called. There's no answer so  I take the bag into our room. I open a drawer and see that Jace moved his clothes to the side. I smile and start putting my clothes in drawers and in the closet.

When I'm done, I go into the kitchen and make an egg salad sandwitch. I take it to the couch and turn the TV on. I find something good to watch and start eating my sandwitch.

I finish my sandwitch and curl up on the couch. After a while, I fall asleep.

Jace's POV

I get back from free running with Hatz and go to my room. "That was fun" I said, laughing.

"Yeah, until I fell" Hatz said.

I laugh again and open my door. "See yeah."

"Bye."

Then I close the door and hear the TV on. I go over to the couch and see Ever asleep. She must have had a long, hard stealing spree.

I kneel down next her and kiss her forehead.

"Mmm" she mumbles.

I smile and kiss her lips.

She smiles and sighs happily.

I laugh and move the hair out of her face.

"What's so funny?" she asked, opening her eyes.