Chapter 8 - Anger Issues Baby

Start from the beginning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lively's POV

As I was walking out of the nurse's office rubbing my shoulder, where Mr I'm-So-Tough smashed it when walking away from me seething with rage, I smash right into a locker, "Ow, that's gotta bruise," I murmur, a chuckle all too familiar rings through my head, "Ugh, Amelia today's been awfully dramatic," I state, all happiness went from sight.

I hear her sigh, almost like she knows everything, actually, she probably does I mean I did just have a big brawl against the schools biggest jerk, Badass, Dipshit, Asswipe and Bad Boy, "I'm guessing you've heard," I say getting up, we both start walking towards our last classes of the day together, "How could I not, I mean I could hear you guys fighting from the canteen," she giggles.

I let out a long groan, "He's such a dick," I state the obvious, "Yeah that'd be why he's our 'Bad Boy', rumour says he's been on drugs and has become an alcoholic after some girl left him," Great another rumour about how I left him.

He fucking left me, sure I may have moved but still, he could've skyped me! Or even came and visited, Jerk.

AN 07.09.21 SKYPE? Who uses skype, please tell me if you do, I'd like to bully you.

"I guess he's just a whole lot of talk with no action," I state annoyed, "Nah, he gets a lot of action," She giggles, I roll my eyes, of course typical, "I don't even want to know the double meaning on that," I groan.

She just giggles, again and I groan, again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was finally at home, I had a shower when I got home so I didn't have to before my date, I was just about to ask Sophie if she could come over and help me get ready but my phone's so far away and Derek Hale was becoming a very sexy looking werewolf, mmmhhhh mama like.

Just then I heard the doorbell ring, groaning I pause the T.V and slug over to the rather grand looking doors, made of dark oak, the upper area of the door was made out of the glass with intricate black swirls decorating the dense glass, I pull the two gigantic doors open to revel my older sister (half), I was so surprised to see her I nearly fainted.

"Renee! it's so, so good to see you, come in!" I squeal like a little girl, she looks up at me through her long brown hair, "No offence, but why are you here?" I ask as she steps through the two doors into the foyer, we both walk up the stairs towards my room, "No offence taken, I was passing by and thought I'd come to visit my baby half-sister, but one question," I nod for her to continue, "Why's your hair brown?"

"Oh um I was just trying things I guess," I say, see my half-sister comes from my dad's side of the family, she's an actress, a model and pageant titleholder, she recently was engaged to my brother in law ( and a half (; ) Mike Conner, but all in all she's a total blabbermouth, so telling her about my little project won't get very well, "I see, so is Mum home?" I shake my head, no.

"Oh well, hey you got anything on tonight?" She asks, "Uh, yeah, I have this date on and I kinda don't know what to wear, I was about to call Sophie though," I smile at her getting giddy over the idea of going on a date, she gasps and starts to squeal along with me, "Well seen as I'm here, you won't be needing to call Sophie," She giggles.

We both walk into my en-suite, I prop myself up onto the edge of my sink, facing my sister she runs over to my large walk-in wardrobe and flick through everything, she finally comes out with my vanity table's chair and plonks it down in the centre of the room, she then pulls all my make-up bags out, they range from Dior to Chanel, most of them sealed up brand new, I don't tend to use a lot of makeup because I think natural looks the most beautiful.

And I can never get my eyebrows right.

Unlike my sister whose face is caked with makeup and all types of products. Even though she still looks pretty I think she'd look gorgeous with light makeup, but all she says to this is that I'm just a baby, which I don't agree with. However; I'm not going to start a fight with the other half of my father, Renee and I are very close, we never fight and we're basically joined at the hip.

I think of her and I like half of our father as if he departed half of himself in each of us before he died, snapping out of those cute thoughts I stare up at Renee as she prods and pokes my face with different types of brushes and pencils.

Swishing, swaying and dabbing her wrist here and there she coated my face with foundation and concealer, after the base was layered down she moved onto my eyes, stroking my eye in many different ways she ends up with a light black smokey eye.

Then moving down to my plump, pale, lips she applies fuchsia lipstick, making my already plump lips look even bigger, my face was finally done, so now we moved onto hair.

She twisted and threaded my hair into a long, tight, fishtail braid, leaving out some bangs to shape my heart-shaped face, she then hooked two diamond loop earrings into my small ears, then she shoved a small pastel pink and blue dress into my hands and told me to change, she left so I could slip the dress on.

Once I'd slipped the strapless dress on I walked over to the wall mirror that went right across the wall, from roof to floor, I stared at my reflection flabbergasted at my appearance.

I'm wearing a dress that fell just above my knees, it was a V shape at the top, which showed a bit of cleavage. At the top it had lacing. It was also rather tight-fitting around the top, then about just above my belly button, it went loose, merging from baby blue into pastel pink.

I slipped on a leather bracelet, the design that was three in one, all different types, they made them look a bit more badass, along with the earrings.

When I stepped out of the bathroom Renee looked up from her phone, gasping in awe she handed me a pair of black, soft, suede stiletto, ankle boot, heels. Slipping them on and spritzing myself with my favourite perfume, I was completely ready for my fancy date with Reece.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Holland Roden AKA Nina Halls, Selena Gomez AKA Amelia Posey.

2 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY YOU GUYS ARE BLESSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also how did you like Liam's POV I hope it wasn't tooo OTT in the swearing but eh.

-L.R