Note

Yeah I know it's a cliffhanger!
Yeah I know there happened quiet a lot of things!
I'll write a sequel (like I said before) that'll be very short and only the transition from that cliffhanger to the end I originally planned but you won't have to read that if you don't want to, like I said it's like one giant epilogue.

To all my readers: THANK YOU! ❤️
At this point I'm at 11k views and 1k votes and I'm still not realising it, this is just incredible! I never expected anything like this...
I really loved to write this, to publish it, this experience was awesome!
I'll continue to write and publish for sure.
I started writing stories in 5th grade, that is now about eight years ago and in all this time this story is the first I ever published, the first fan fiction that I wrote and the first story I ever finished, so yeah this story is something special to me.

Critique is always welcome to me, wether positive or negative I don't care, if it's positive I'm happy you like it, if it's negative: I'll try to get better, to improve my writing if you say what it is you don't like.

I'm sorry if I don't reply to comments often, I do read them but then I think of what I could respond and because I have to think that through like 100 times I forget it at the end ._.

I just wanna thank you (yes again😂) and hope reading this story was as amazing for you as it was for me, writing it.

So I finally published part one of the sequel, it's called "Openhearted, Openminded {Brustoff sequel}" (did you see what I did with the title?) so go read that (: