Chapter 22

*smut warning*

(If you don't want to read smut just skip this chapter)

Denis POV
Oh my fucking god I swear he's doing this now.
Ben's giving me a blowjob in a bathroom stall in a random bar while the others are in this bar.
But I don't have to think anything anymore as he pulls my pants and boxers down and kisses my thigh, let's the kisses travel upwards very slow, without doubt too slow, as I can tell from already getting impatient.
I don't say anything though, because Ben is looking up at me now, smirking of course, and licks me, making me struggle to hold in a moan.
If I really had looked I maybe would've been able to see the insecurity in his eyes but, obviously, I didn't, too caught up in the moment.
Ben continues to tease me with licking my tip before he wraps his mouth around my length and finally starts sucking. Slowly at the beginning, because Ben is a fucking tease, but then he picks up his pace, gets faster and faster, sucks harder and harder as my hands somehow find their way into his hair, at the back of his head, pushing and pulling every now and then.
Ben starts to hum, sending shudders through my whole body while my head falls back in pleasure, I struggle really hard to hold my moans in by now, whisper "fuck" and bite my lip to hold every noise in my mouth.
I feel myself getting close and just then Ben gets even faster and sucks even harder as I feel myself releasing into his mouth.
He swallows all, looks up at me smirking before licking his lips seductively and pulling my pants back up while standing up again.
After I somehow manage to catch my breath again all I can say is "that was hot".
Ben pecks me on the lips before vanishing out of the bathroom stall, I suppose he runs into someone as he is saying "hey, James"