Chapter 19

Ben POV
As I enter the bus I hear someone saying "Good day".
Sam.
God can he just like... Not talk to me?
"Shut up, mate" I answer in a tone that implies bitch don't talk to me and as soon as my stuff is put in the right places and organised I just go to my bunk, not difficult to choose because we always have the same ones, and try to sleep.
Didn't get much sleep last night.

I must've actually fallen asleep because when I wake up, from noise most likely, I can see Denis walking around, he supposedly just got in here because he now is climbing in his own bunk and seems to try falling asleep too.

Next time I wake up, everyone of the band, and I guess everyone of our crew too, by the noise they make, is on the bus.
Ugh. Now I can't even sleep here.
"Guys I'm trying to sleep!" A very angry and sleepy sounding Denis shouts right then.
"Get in my bunk, hottie" I slur at him, still very sleepy and with my British accent coming out very thick. When he gets out of his bunk to make his way over to mine, James suddenly appears before my bunk, standing there right next to Denis.
"I take it you two are finally awake?" James asks.
"I'd rather not be" Denis answers, for both of us because that would be the kind of answer I would have given him.
"What's up with you two? I mean we know that's it's like in the middle of the night for you Ben, so you would rather be sleeping but you're acting a bit too pissed off actually. And you" James nods at Denis, signalling that he no longer talks about me"are more tired and pissed off that we'd expected either." James looks at us with arched eyebrows, well he arches his eyebrows, looks at me first and then looks at Denis before asking us "is there any relation?"
"Well I just couldn't sleep all night. Don't know what Denden here was up too... Maybe he has PTSD from my huge cock you know" it feels great being able to joke around again. Otherwise it feels weird cause Denis knows my cock. Not just that he's seen it, he knows my cock pretty well.
Maybe that's the reason why Denis just awkwardly stares at me and doesn't say anything or move an inch while I stare James dead in his eyes until he shrugs and walks away. As soon as Denis falls out of his dream he gets in my bunk beside me.
We move ourselves a bit until we find a position that's comfortable and don't even care to close the curtain of my bunk.
It's not like we haven't done this before becoming a thing, so the lads won't notice any difference, me spooning Denis is kinda normal. Everyone knows I really like body contact and that I'm this comfortable with Denis so it hasn't even been bothering me before to cuddle with him.

This is better. This is just so much better than last night.