Chapter 11

Ben POV
I try not to think about it, but I can't help it. Knowing I made Samantha sad makes me sad. And just then I feel arms wrapping around my waist, Denis hugging me from behind. That makes me smile a little bit, still sad though.
I turn around and bury my head in his neck as I feel my eyes starting to wet.
No, you don't want to cry.
But right then he starts rubbing circles in my back, telling me everything is fine, everything is okay and my self control slips away, away together with the tears from my eyes.
Yeah but if everything is okay, why do I cry over my ex finding out I'm not straight? After all we're done.
"I don't want to cry over this, Denden" I whisper sobbing, not wanting to tell how guilty I feel.
"It's okay Benji. You shared lotta time with her, you've been married for years with her... Of course you still care." Denis' slowly talking voice comforts me, he's got a beautiful voice and I really like hearing it, wether it's singing or just talking.
But I don't really like what he said. I don't really want him to think I still love her.
"But i don't even love her!"
I probably sounded like a child. Well I don't care, do I ever?
"You still spent a lot of time with her, babe"
Denis is trying to comfort me, successfully, I feel better and better.

Denis POV
He spent a lot of time with her. Yeah. They were married for 5 years and he didn't even tell her.
Fuck.
This... issue of him must be even worse than I thought.
I want to know what happened. I want to know what happened to him that caused all of this.
You can't ask him. He wouldn't tell you, he would probably lie and then never tell you.
"Hey..." Shit. Why did I say that? Now I have to say something. Well, I want him to tell me someday, don't I? "... You know I want to know what happened? I want to know what happened... What caused all of this... I know you probably don't ever want to talk about it, but I want you to know that if you ever do want to talk about it, I'm here. You can tell me everything."
Bens body had stopped shaking and I don't hear him sob anymore, I guess he has calmed down. But he doesn't answer me anyways until I hear him whisper "I love you" and of course I answer "I love you too"

After a few minutes of us just standing there hugging we settled back onto the couch and finished the episode of the show we totally forgot over all this drama.

Eventually, a couple of hours later I drove home real quick to grab a few things and came back to his house only to continue watching that show.

Maybe we can just hide here, watching that show, for the next days. We don't have forever, but there is still nearly a whole week left before we have to go on tour.
I want him solely for me, just for a few days.