Chapter 42

Ben POV
"Where did that come from?" I ask, meaning the rougher-than-usual sex.
"I honestly don't know" he says, obviously exhausted and not wanting to think it through. "But we have to repeat that"
"Yeah. I just have to concentrate on not ripping any boxers" I say more to myself, chuckling, Denis underneath me can probably feel my upper body shaking.
"You did?" he asks in disbelief.
"You didn't notice?" I ask in disbelief.
The ripping sound they made was pretty loud and obvious, but maybe Denden got a little... distracted.
I get up from him, climbing out of the bunk, getting something to clean the mess we made and laying myself down beside him again afterwards, scooting closer and spooning him.

I awake to Denis grabbing his phone and ask him how long we slept. First thing I noticed was that the music had stopped playing, I wonder how I fell asleep with that music blaring... I guess I can just always sleep.
"About an hour" he answers sleepily, successfully ripping me out of my thoughts.
"We should probably get up, get showered and stuff" I suggest, remembering the time schedule.
"Can you bring me some food?" Denis asks with puppy eyes, which are really hard not to give in to.
"You don't get to stay in bed longer if I don't" I state and pull him with me when leaving our bunk.
Arriving at the kitchen area I can feel four pairs of eyes on me.
"What?" I ask defensively, slightly startled from the fact the other three didn't say something but just stared at Denis and me.
"Your boyfriend's pretty loud" Sam then finally answers after exchanging a few looks with Cam and James.
I quickly look at Denis who is blushing madly, before smirking at Sam and answering "Well, I make him loud" and look back at Denis another time, thinking of how cute he looks when he blushes.
"Come on, we all know you're not that good in bed" James then throws at me.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
"He's actually damn amazing" Suddenly a voice behind me speaks up, making me turn back at him in surprise, wondering, because Denis doesn't really talk about sex with other people, just me.
"Okay guys this is awkward, could we talk about something different? Like James, you owe me 20 bucks now" Cameron then interrupts our conversation.
"What are those 20 bucks for?" James complains.
"The bet, you know, Ben obviously tops, just look at one of the dark hickeys on Denis' neck or the scratches on Ben's back... so... you lose" Sam reminds him.
"You guys made a bet about who tops in our relationship?" I can't contain my laughter even though I try really hard to.
"It was just theoretically back then, something like 'If they ever end up fucking, I bet 20 bucks that Denis is going to top'" Cam answers my question, trying to imitate James' accent what had every one of us laughing, except for James of course, who had to get his wallet.
A few minutes after, we calmed down and Sam decided that it would be a good point in time to ask a certain question:
"Hey Ben, are you okay with Harlot playing this festival too?"
Really?
Another one asking this question?
"What does everyone have with Danny today?" I mutter to myself to calm down, explaining him the same I explained to Denis earlier today, with the only difference being that I didn't cause someone, didn't cause my boyfriend, to cry with how I said it.