Chapter 47 - Final Chapter

****PLEASE READ****

(Well, here it is guys!...the final chapter to 'In love with James Yammouni'! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and also that you don't hate me too much by the way I've decided to end this book...the truth is, I've been planning to end this book the way I have since the day I started writing it...and as a lot of you wanted, I have decided to write a sequel! I will be posting the first chapter of the sequel, as soon as I have written a few chapters...so, once again thank you so much for everyone who has took their time to read my book, you really don't understand how much it means to me! :) I hope you've enjoyed reading this book as much as I've enjoyed writing it for you all...anyways enough of me rambling on...without further ado, I present you the final chapter of 'In love with James Yammouni'! ...enjoy x )

-----

***TWO DAYS LATER***

"Ahh what the fuck!" Jai yelled as I scored a goal against him on Fifa.

"What? Hate loosing against a girl?" I laughed referring to our score which was 4-2.

"I'm not loosing!" Jai argued.

"Oh really?" I pausing, smirking for a moment. "The score says different." I chuckled.

"I'm letting you win."

"Hah, whatever!"

"What! Ah I give up!" Jai huffed, storming out of the room as I scored yet another goal.

"You're such a bad loser." I laughed as he stomped up the stairs in a mood.

"What a twat." Beau chuckled jokingly once Jai had left the room. I laughed at his comment before turning off the ps4 and watching some TV.

"Any plans for today?" I asked Beau.

"Nah, not as far as I know, just gunna go to the hospital and that's it." He replied.

"Ah okay." I nodded. "I'm gunna go check on Jai, see if he's still sulking." I laughed.

"Okay." Beau chuckled.

I walked out of the living room, and up the stairs over to Jai's room. I gently knocked on the door, and moments later I heard a faint 'come in'. I opened the door to find Jai laying on his bed, tapping away on his phone.

"You finished crying?" I joked. "I beat you fair and square."

"I let you win." Jai argued back jokingly.

"If you say so." I laughed taking a seat on his bed next to him.

"I'm sorry I beat you." I told him, pulling him into a hug. Jai chuckled in response before pulling away from the hug to speak.

"Are we doing anything today?" He asked.

"Just going to the hospital." I told him simply.

"Okay."

-----

"Are you ready to go Steph?" James yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Almost one sec." I replied, as I finished sorting out my hair.

"Okay." James replied simply.

Once satisfied with my appearance, I walked down stairs and joined the rest of the boys in the car.

"Sorry I took long." I apologized, once I had closed the car door.

"Its okay." Jai smiled. "Lets go then."

We arrived at the hospital shortly, after speaking to the reception, who definitely recognized every single one of us due to the amount of times we'd been up here since Luke came in, we then made our way to Luke's hospital room.

He still lay there. In that exact same position he was always in. Hadn't moved an inch.

I let out a sigh as I sat down in the car beside Luke's bed. I knew Luke's state was getting worse, and I knew he didn't have much time left, I just didn't want to believe it. The doctors say there is still a chance that he could pull through, but it is very unlikely, about a 5% chance. They also said that if he hasn't woken up within three days, they have to unplug the machine. We're all praying he wakes up soon.

We'd be lost without him...we'd be nothing.

"I love you brother." Jai spoke close to tears, clasping onto his twins cold, motionless hand.

The way Jai looked at his twin brought tears to my eyes. It would break Jai if Luke didn't pull through. Well, it would break all of us, but Jai wouldn't be the same person without his twin.

-----

I was currently sitting beside Luke's bed in a chair. Jai, Daniel and James had gone to the cafe which was in the hospital, so it was just me and Beau with Luke at the moment.

We'd been here quite a while now, and I could see Beau's eyes slowly closing. I had to admit mine were beginning to get the same too.

"What's the time?" Beau yawned, half asleep.

"Eight thirty." I replied, realising it was actually earlier than I thought it was.

"We should probably leave within the next hour or so." Beau stated.

"Yeah I suppose." I shrugged.

"I'll be right back I'm just going to the toilet." Beau told me before standing up and heading to the toilets.

My gaze drifted from Beau exiting the room, back onto Luke's beautiful, lifeless face.

I let out a heavy sigh, before sinking back into the chair I was sitting on.

The room was silent until a loud beeping noise echoed throughout the room, startling me.

It was Luke's heart rate monitor.

"Help!" I called, hoping someone would come quickly. "Help!"

A second later three nuts defray through, immediately seeing to Luke.

I stood there in horror as I watched one of them get a defibrillator machine, to use on Luke.

I couldn't get any of my words out, tears fell freely down my face.

I couldn't think straight. What was happening? Is Luke going to be okay?

Everything was a blur. People rushing around in front of me. I didn't know what to do. I had completely frozen.

The last thing I saw was everyone surrounding Luke until me and the boys were moved out of the room.

We could here the doctors speaking to one another, although we couldn't make out what they were saying.

We were pacing up and down the corridor, it had only been a couple of mins but we wanted to know what was going on!

Beau couldn't take it anymore, he rushed inside but immediately stopped in his tracks once he inside the room.

One of the nurses looked at Beau, her eyes filled with sympathy.

"Luke is, dead."

********************

Ahhhh I'm sooo sorry guys!!....please don't hate me! I'm sorry it was kinda short too.

So yeah, that was the final chapter of 'In love with James Yammouni'. I really hope you have all enjoyed reading this book as much as I have writing it :)

Considering I rambled so much at the beginning of the chapter I'll keep this part short.

Thank you so much guys I love you!!

- Olivia xoxo