Chapter 1

(Hey guys just wanted to say that this is the first story I have ever written on here and I know it won't be the best story you have ever read as to be honest I'm not very good at stuff like this but I'll try :) Anyways I hope you enjoy!)

***********************************************

I woke up to the sight of the beautiful clear blue sky peering through a little gap in my curtains, I was very excited for today as today was the day my brother was coming back home after finishing his world tour to visit for a few days! My brothers name is Daniel, Daniel Sahyounie and I'm his sister Stephanie, but I prefer to be called Steph. Daniel is in a YouTube group called The Janoskians with  his four friends, Jai, Luke, Beau and James, I don't really get to see my brother as much as I would like as he lives in L.A and I live in Australia. I'm really happy and proud of how far Daniel and the boys have come, but the only thing I don't really like is that fact I hardly get to see my brother anymore. The good thing was that after each tour him and the guys have they all always come back home to Australia to visit.

I heard my parents talking downstairs.

"We really need to tell her" I heard my dad say.

"Your right she needs to know now or she won't have enough time to....."My mum stopped talking as soon as she heard me coming down the stairs. My mum and dad gave each other a weird look as if they were about to tell me some bad news.

"We have to tell you something" my mum said.

"You may not like it but it's too late for plans to be changed." I felt my stomach churning, all I could think was 'has something happened to Daniel or one of the boys?' But why did she say its too late for plans to be changed? What plans?

"Me and your mother are moving to the UK, and as for you, well you can't stay here in Melbourne on your own, so we have arranged for you to temporarily stay with your brother and his friends until you have found yourself a suitable home to live in." my dad said with a sad look on his face. I didn't know what to say part of me was happy as I've never been to LA before and if I stayed there I would get to see my brother a lot more, but the other part of me was saying that I didn't want to go. I've lived in Melbourne my whole life, I grew up here and I don't really want to leave it all behind.

"We have transferred some money into your bank account to see you through the next few months, and we will give you money monthly so make sure you can get the things you need." I was thankful for them caring and making sure that I would be okay, but part of me just wanted to know why they wanted to leave Melbourne after all this time.

"What made you want to leave?" I said.

"Well we just wanted to try something different and we thought that you would maybe like to try something different as well and live on your own." In a way she was right, I didn't really want to spend much more of my life living with my parents and I didn't mean that in a nasty way but I didn't know that when I did move out if being moving half way across the world. I ran up to my parents and hugged them both tightly.

"What was that for?" My dad said.

"Thank you for always being here for me and being the best parents I could ever ask for" I replied with a smile on my face. A big smile immediately appeared on both of their faces.

"Your brother will be here in a couple hours, you better go and get ready" my mum said.

I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower, shaved my legs and under arms and wash my hair. Once I got out I went over to my room and walked over to my wardrobe I decided to wear a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white vest top paired with a pair of black Nike Roshe Runs. I tucked my top into my shorts and looked into my mirror deciding on how I would style my hair today. I had long naturally wavy blonde hair which ended just above my bum and bright blue eyes. I was a quite a bit shorter than the 'average' eighteen year old but not by that much and had a slim figure. I also had quite a big bum and quite large boobs, which wasn't always an advantage when it came to boys. I quickly towl dried my hair and decided that I was going to leave my hair natural, and went over to my desk to do my makeup. I didn't really wear much make up on a day to day basis, just a light layer of foundation, a little mascara and some lip stick. I then added some small studded earrings to my ears, a small necklace, and my rose gold Michael Kors watch which I got for Christmas.

After just over an hour had passed there was a knock at the door. I immediately knew who it was.

"DANIEL!" I shouted as I went running down the stairs. I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug I had ever given him.

"I missed you" He said with a big smile on his face. He was away a lot longer this time than he usually was.

"The rest of the boys went to go see their families but will be over soon" he said. I was really excited to see the rest of them as they were all basically like brothers to me, well except for him.

***************************************************

Hey guys sorry it got off to kind of a slow start and wasn't very interesting I guess I may have explained it in a bit to much detail haha. Anyways I'm gonna try and get the next chapter written as quick as I can. x

- Olivia

(@skipsyammouni on instagram)