Chapter 41

(Sorry for the delayed update, I've been really busy with school lately so haven't had much time to write. Good news is am now on a two week school holiday, so I will be able to write a fair bit for you guys, which means I will be back to my normal update routine; which is two times a week...thank you)

Today was the day. The day I get out of hospital. But also the day I am planning on telling James about not only my pregnancy, but also about Aaron raping me.

"You excited about going home?" Daniel asked.

"Yes of course. But it isn't going to be the same without Luke around." I sighed knowing that it definitely wasn't.

"Yeah, I know. It isn't." He agreed, followed by letting out a heavy sigh also.

Daniel was currently driving me home. James was at home waiting for us to get back, but also Beau and Jai were at home for the first time in days. It took a lot of persuading before they finally agreed to go home, at least for a bit anyways. They didn't want to leave their brothers side for too long.

"Home, sweet home." Daniel smiled as he pulled up in front of the house.

I returned the smile, and followed behind Daniel and up to the front door.

"Steph!" James smiled, as he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. I missed his arms around me, I missed his touch, his scent. I missed him so much!

"I missed you." He grinned.

"I missed you too." I cooed.

"Where's Beau and Jai?" I asked him.

"Upstairs I think." He told me.

"Okay, I'm just going to see them."

I made my way up the stair case, and headed over to Jai's room, considering it was closest.

"Jai?I spoke quietly as I left a soft knock on his bedroom door.

"Steph?" I heard Jai's quiet voice mumble. "Come in."

I stepped in, closing the door behind me. My eyes scanned the room until I saw Jai laying down on his bed.

"Jai?" I said worried. "Are you okay?"

Even though I knew he was your, I just thought I'd ask as I was unsure of what else to say at this moment in time.

"He's not gunna wake up is he?" Jai's trembling voice spoke as he stared at the wall; still in shock.

"He will Jai." I tried to brighten the mood.

"But if he doesn't?" He turned over to look at me.

"He will." I smiled.

Jai sat up straight and pulled me into a hug. I felt him sobbing lightly on my shoulder, but I didn't care.

"I've missed you Steph." He spoke through sobs.

"I've missed you too Jai. All of you." I told him as I gently rubbed his back as we hugged, comforting him slightly. "It's good to be back."

-----

I was currently sat on the edge of my bed, frantically worrying about how I was going to tell James about me getting raped, and my pregnancy.

I stood up, letting out a heavy sigh and made my way over to my bedroom door.

It's now or never...

I slowly padded over to James's room, my stomach churning with uncontrollable back flips. Once I reach the door I lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard the sound of James's voice in the other side of the door.

I nervously opened the door, stepping inside the room. I saw that James was laying down his his bed, tapping away on his phone.

"Steph." James smiled looking up from his phone. "Are you okay? You look really pale."

I didn't reply, which only made the expression in his face turn even more concerned.

"Steph?" He sat up straight.

I walked closer, taking a seat down on the bed beside him. I sat there fiddling with my hands for a moment or two.

"There's something I need to tell you." I said as I raised my head, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"What is it?" His facial expression had turned much more worried now.

I sighed looking down at my hands once again. I needed to get this over with, and quick, before I get too scared to tell him and change my mind about saying anything all together.

"I'm pregnant." I stated.

"Pregnant?" He spoke, a hint of shock in his voice.

"Yes." I sighed.

"H - how long?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I told him.

"I - is it mine?" He said. I looked up into his eyes, they looked full of hope, as if this is what he wants; he wants to be a father.

"That's what I needed to speak to you about James." I sighed running my right hand through my hair.

As I looked into his eyes I saw the hopeful look in them instantly disappear. It hurt me knowing how much that could of now crushed him. Even though there is still a possibility the child could be his, he doesn't know that. Not yet anyway.

"Who's the father then?" He asked.

"You remember that night we argued, and I went and stayed in a hotel?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Well that night, just after I ran out of the house, I went and sat in the car. Luke came and spoke to me, and when I told him that I was going to a hotel because we had been arguing he insisted that he'd come along too." I paused, looking in his eyes for a moment. I could tell he knew what I was about to say next. "Turns out that they ended up giving us a room with a double bed, so we had to share. Then, it all just happened so quickly, I was made at you, and I guess I wanted to get back at you. But also, the whole entire time I felt guilty as well." A tear escaped my eyes as I saw the hurt in his eyes.

"Is there anything else?" He asked simply.

"Yes." I wiped the tear from my cheek.

"What is it?"

"When Aaron kidnapped me, h - he, he raped me." I told him.

*******************

Sorry these last few chapters have been kinda rubbish, they will be improving much more from now on :)

Thank you so much for 3.41k!!! Omg that amount is unbelievable! I love you all so much!!!!

Thank you so much guyssss!!!!

- Olivia xoxo