Chapter 21

As I approached Aaron's front door, my nerves started kicking in and millions of thoughts started taking over my mind. Is this the right thing to be doing? Should I really be seeing him right now? Was it a bad decision to come here?

I hesitantly knocked on the front door, and within a few seconds Aaron had opened the door. We stood there for a few seconds just blatantly just looking at one another. I admired him for a second, his dirty blonde hair was perfectly swept to one side, he wore a pair of black skinny jeans with a baggy white top and a pair of black Nike Air Max trainers. He looked stunning. Wait what am I saying?

"Hey." He cooed, breaking the silence.

"Hey." I giggled in awkwardness.

"So, you ready to go." He laughed.

"Yeah, let's go."

We decided on walking to the club, considering it was only about a fifteen minute walk or so, and to be honest I could do with a little fresh air. The whole way consisted of us making small talk, most of the time we were pretty silent and I must say it felt kind of awkward at times, but it didn't bother me too much.

Before I knew it we had reached the club. Once we were in I looked around the room, there were a lot more people in here then I thought there would. Probably because it's new.

"Hey, do you want a drink?" Aaron offered.

"Erm, yes please. Thank you." I replied.

"Ah, its okay." He winked as he grabbed hold of my hand and we made our way over to the bar.

'What do you want?" He asked.

"I'll start with just a vodka and coke please."

"Really? How boring." He joked. "Two vodka and cokes please." He told the man behind the bar.

"Sure thing." The bartender smiled. He handed us our drinks and we went over to the nearest table and sat down.

We sat there talking for a while before Aaron went off to get us some shots.

"Here we go." Aaron smiled as he came back a couple minutes later, placing four shots down on the table in front of me.

"Thanks." I smiled back. He gave me a quick wink before drinking one of the shots. I did the same also. I felt the strong liquor slide down my throat, leaving a slight burning sensation after it, causing my face to screw up slightly. Before I knew it I had also downed the other one as well.

"Want another?" Aaron asked.

"Yes please."

I had a feeling that tonight, I was going to get wasted.

-----

We had been at the club for a couple hours now and let's just say, I was pretty drunk. So was Aaron, however he was slightly more sober than me.

"Wanna dance?" Aaron questioned.

"Let's go." I spoke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor, amongst the many other sweaty bodies surrounding us. I began swaying my hips slightly in time to the music. Aaron placed his hands on my hips and we began 'casually' dancing. After a few minutes Aaron turned me around so that my back was against his front, and pulled me closer to him. His hands began traveling up and down my sides as we still carried on swaying in time to the loud music. I kind of felt uncomfortable at this time, yet I still didn't do anything about it, however that all changed when Aaron did what he did next.