Chapter 19

(Sorry for any spelling errors, I didn't have time to read through)

I woke up feeling very excited. The only thing bugging me was that James and I still hadn't spoken since our argument last night. I'm really worried that we will never be the same again.

I was ready within an hour or so; showered and dressed. I wore a floral playsuit and a pair of all white Adidas Superstars. I then added a gold Michael Kors watch, and a Michael Kors bag to match.

I skipped down the stairs, in only an hour I would be meeting Alice. I was so excited. We had planned a day out, shopping and just catching up.

"Why are you so happy?" Daniel laughed, as I skipped through to the kitchen, raising his voice so he could be heard over the music that was blasting out.

"I'm meeting Hannah today!" I squealed with a massive grin plastered across my face.

"Awe, tell her I said hi."

"Will do." I told him. I then realised that I had forgotten my phone, I couldn't leave the house without it? I began digging through my bag and searching the house trying to find it. It was right beside me when I fell asleep last night.

"Hey Daniel have you seen my phone?" I said with a worried tone to his voice.

"Erm, no I haven't sorry." He replied.

"Okay." It was then that I remembered that shortly after ending the call with Hannah, I went into Luke's room and chatted to him for a bit, I must have left it in there.

"LUKE! HAVE I LEFT MY PHONE IN YOUR ROOM?!" I yelled, while running up the stairs.

***LUKE'S POV***

I woke up to the sound of Daniel singing along to his favourite Lil Wayne song. I turned over and rubbed my eyes noticing Steph's phone on my desk. She must have left it in here last night. I noticed the screen of her phone kept lighting up, she was receiving many text messages. I know it was wrong of me but I couldn't help but take a quick glance at the screen. They were all from one particular person who I despised. Aaron.

Me and Aaron have never been the best of friends. Steph would always say about how lovely and sweet he is, but the truth was, he only acted like that around her. Whenever she wasn't around he was a right dickhead.

The messages made me angry. Why the fuck is he messaging her for? I looked at the many messages.

Text from: Aaron

Hey babe, we need to meet up soon ;) xxx

Text from: Aaron

I love youuu Steph xxx

There were a few more along the same lines.

"Luke! Have I left my phone in your room?!" I heard Steph's voice yell. Moments later I heard a gentle knock on my door.

"Come in." I chirped, trying to hide my annoyance.

"Is my phone in here?" She cooed sweetly, while stepping into my room.

"Ah, yeah. It's here." I told her passing her phone to her.

"Thanks." She said while taking it from my hand. Before she had a chance to walk through the door I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.