Chapter 35

He pushed me down onto the bed, which was near to where we were standing, and was towering over me licking his lips.

"I'm going to enjoy every bit of this." He spoke.

Before I had a chance to react he had later himself on top of me, lightly sucking on my neck.

He hands travelled down my body to my thighs, rather tightly gripping them. I felt his hands trying to undo my shorts, and in no time he'd succeeded.

I had a idea of where this was headed...

I was currently in nothing but my underwear and he was staring down at me, with a wide smirk spread across his face.

He removed his top, followed by his jeans, then he once again pressed himself against up against me. I could feel his hard member against my leg, making my feel physically sick.

"You better be ready for this." He slightly chuckled.

"Of course I'm not fucking ready!" I snapped back.

Ready?! Why the fuck would I be ready?! I don't want this! At all!

The smirk on his face grew even bigger, which I didn't even think was possible, and he began feeling around my sensitive area.

I tried to stop him but the fact that my hands were tied together, made it impossible. He was far too strong anyway.

In no time my panties had been taken off, as well as his boxers.

I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop what was no about to happen.

I felt him slid himself into me, forcefully. An immense amount of pain rushed through my body as he began thrusting, harder, and faster.

I clenched my jaw, having to bare the pain. Tears were uncontrollably pouring down my cheeks.

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but evil. He was evil. The Aaron I knew is now long gone.

After what seemed like hours he finally pulled out, leaving me in a lot of pain. After slipping his boxers back on and grabbing his clothes he leant over me and placed a kiss on my temple.

"Now wasn't that fun." He smirked.

I felt the tightness around my wrists loosen all of a sudden. He had cut my hands free.

He lightly stoked my hair before exiting the room, locking it behind him.

I sat up as quick as I could, what a mistake that was. A huge shooting pain went through my lower stomach area, causing me to wince.

Trying to ignore the pain, I gathered my clothes and slipped them back on. I managed to find all my items of clothes, apart from my top which Aaron had ripped earlier.

I sat down in the corner of the room in a ball crying my eyes out.

I want my brother! I want James! I want Luke! I want all the boys!

I wonder if they are worried about me? Or looking for me?

I sat there for ages crying until my eyes slowly began to shut. Before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.

***3 DAYS LATER***

***JAMES'S POV***

Three fucking days! It's been three fucking days and Steph hadn't been home once!

We're all so worried! None of us have a clue where she could be! We've looked everywhere!

Daniel was going ballistic. I don't blame him, it's his sister. I'm close to breaking down though, she's everything to me. She's my girlfriend for fucks sake.

I really hope she's okay.

I was currently sitting in her room, sobbing quietly. Three days isn't that long, but it is when the one you love isn't there with you.

I shuffled around on her bed, trying to get comfy when I felt something underneath me. I felt around and found a phone, Steph's phone.

This could be a clue to where she is!

"DANIEL!" I yelled running down the stairs.

"What?" He asked.

"I've found Steph's phone." I told him, holding it up for him and the boys to see. "There could be a clue as to where she is on here!"

I pressed the home button on her phone.

"Shit she has a password." I cursed.

"I know it." Luke spoke up. "It's 5583."

How does he know her password?

"Thanks." I replied. I typed in the passcode, and the phone unlocked.

My immediate reaction was to look in her messages. It was then I noticed some from an unknown number.

"Look." I said, as I showed the phone to the other four boys.

I want you Steph.

I won't rest until I get you...

I read the messages, as did the boys.

"She's been fucking kidnapped!" Daniel yelled, tugging at his hair in frustration.

I felt as if my heart dropped. Someone wanted Steph, and by the looks if it, now they have her.

Who would kidnap her though? Who would need to?

There's only one person I know who wanted Steph, but they wouldn't do this would they? That person was Aaron.

It must be him! He even slapped her, he obviously hasn't got the message that she doesn't want him anymore, so he's gone and done this!

"I know who has her." I spoke up, making everyone turn in my direction.

"Who?" Daniels face lit up.

"Aaron." I stated, hoping I was right.

"Oh course! That fucking prick! Wait until I fucking find him!" Luke began to get angry.

As far as I know, Luke and I were the only ones who knew about the incident of Aaron hitting Steph. I guess the others were going to find out sooner or later, and they're going to want to know why we suspect it's Aaron. So I guess we're going to have to tell them

"Why would Aaron do something like this?" Beau asked, confused.

I looked at Luke and he nodded, obviously thinking the same as what I am.

"Aaron hit Steph." I blurted out, immediately regretting it. I should've slowly gotten into it.

"HE WHAT!?" Daniels face turned red with rage.

"He hit her Daniel, after he admitted that he had been getting into drugs, from what she told me he like lashed out on her and hit her." I told him what I knew.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM FOR EVEN TOUCHING HER, WHEN I SEE HIM!" He got up from where he was sat, and made his way to the door.

"As much as I want to do that as well, we don't know where he is." Luke tried to calm Daniel down.

"Maybe we should just start by looking at his house?" Beau suggested.

"Yeah okay. I swear if he's hurt her anymore than he already has I will kill him." Daniel threatened.

"Same." Luke and I both sighed simultaneously.

Luckily I knew where Aaron lived. It just so happened that one time when Steph was going to go to Aaron's, she told me where he lived in case she needed picking up if it got too late.

-----

We arrived at his house in no time. The whole time Daniel was driving I could see his knuckled turning more and more white, every second from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel.

"There." I said as I pointed to the only house on the street which had a black door.

Within seconds Daniel had pulled up on the side of the road and was walking up to the front door of Aaron's house. He then began bashing, loudly on the door. I could tell he was far from angry right now, he was absolutely raging.