Chapter 2

After catching up with Daniel for a couple of hours their was a knock at the door, I went over to the door to open it to find it was the Brooks brothers, Luke, Jai and Beau. As soon as I opened the door Luke ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug he ever has.

"We all missed you so much" he said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After Luke went inside I didn't know who to hug next so I gave both Beau and Jai at the same time the tightest hug ever.

"We are so glad to see you" Beau said.

"I missed you" Said Jai straight after.

"I missed you guys to" I replied before stepping back into the house.

"Where's James?" Jai said wondering where he was.

"I thought he would of been here before us." Just as Jai finished what he was saying someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and it was him, it was James. I was so happy to see him. For a long time now I've had feelings for James, but I've never bothered telling anyone because it's stupid, I mean I could never be with him anyway he's one of my brothers best friends we just couldn't ever be together not that he'd want to anyway.

Before I could even say anything James had wrapped his arms around me squeezing me in a tight hug. It was the best hug me and James had ever shared I didn't want to let go of him I had missed him so much.

"I'm so happy to see you Steph I missed you like crazy!" Out of all the boys I was closest to James and Luke as they are the ones I knew first out of them all, we've always been super close. Since the boys started The Janoskians I've developed a very strong relationship with all the boys which I loved. I loved them all as if they were family I'd do anything for them, but the thing is I loved James differently. I wanted to be with him, even though I know it will never happen I've never stopped loving him.

"So you excited to be moving in with us then?" Luke said with a big smile on his face.

"Really excited I can't wait!" I said back jumping up and down with excitement. Another couple hours passed of us all sitting there chatting when we all decided to go and watch a film. We decided on a horror and all sat on the couch together with food surrounding us. I was on the edge next to James, a little while later there was a part in the film which made me quite scared and I accidentally grabbed onto James's leg. He looked at me with a side smile on his face

"Sorry" i said and quickly removed my hand.

"Its fine" James them replied with a cheeky grin.

I couldn't stop thinking about James he was always on my mind. I was thinking about what it would be like to be his girlfriend, what it would feel like to kiss him, I thought about a lot of stuff. I sat there looking up at James admiring his dimple piercing. He looked so good with that piercing. The film soon finished and the boys went home I say goodbye to them all and went upstairs and got changed into my pyjamas and went to bed I was so tired.

The next morning I woke up really excited, it was my birthday. I was turing nineteen today and I couldn't wait.

I got out of bed and went to have a shower I shaved everywhere necessary and went to go and get dressed. I decided to wear my light denim high waisted shorts, and a black crop top. I then put on my white vans and a pair of earrings before applying a light layer of foundation, some mascara and some pink lip gloss.

I went down stairs and saw Daniel sitting on the couch.

"Morning." I said happily.

"Happy Birthday!" Daniel said back holding his arms wide open. I gave Daniel a hug and he passed me a present and a card.

"Awh thank you much Daniel." I smiled taking the card and gift from his hands. I opened the card first it read,

To Steph

Happy Nineteenth Birthday!

I just wanted to say how happy I am being your big brother, even though I don't get to see you as much as I would like I want you to know that I think about you. I was so excited on the plane back to Melbourne I couldn't wait to get back home and see you, mum and dad. I can't wait for you to come live with us, I'm really looking forward to it, so are the rest of the boys. Hope you like the present love you.

Love Daniel :) x

"Awh Daniel this is so sweet, love you." I said with a smile.

"Anytime" he replied smiling back. I opened the gift next it was a one of the newly released Dirty Pig jumpers and a necklace which said my name on it.

"Do you like them?"

"Of course I do, I love them! Thank you so much!" I said hugging him. My parents then came through from the kitchen holding a card and a small wrapped gift. They passed them to me and said happy birthday before giving me a hug. I opened the card and read it and then opened the gift to find that it was my flight ticket to LA. There was also something else in there, a cheque. It was for $3000.

"$3000 are you serious I can't accept this" I said with shock. $3000 was a lot of money they couldn't be serious about giving it to me.

"Yes take it you will need it, it will help you through the beginning of your stay, and then we will send money to you each month to make sure you have money just as we do to Daniel" My mum said hugging me. I hugged them both back and thanked them.

A few minutes later someone knocked at the door. Daniel sent to answer the door and then a few seconds later walking behind him was, Luke, Jai, Beau and James. Oh James, he was looking really really good in what he was wearing.

"Happy Birthday!" They all said together at once.

All the boys gave me a hug and then Luke passed me a card. I read it, inside was a really sweet message from all of them. I thanked them and then James passed me a present.

"You didn't have to" I said. He gave me the gift and I opened it. Inside was a beautiful Pandora bracelet. I wanted a Pandora bracelet for my birthday how did he know.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it, I love it! Its perfect! Thank you so much." I gave him a hug and we all sat down together and had some food.

**************************************************

Again, I'm sorry not a lot has happened in this chapter I will try and make the next one better, I'm just not very good at this writing stuff so its harder for me to think of what to write haha!

Also do u guys want all the chapters to be as long as this or would you prefer them shorter? Please comment your opinions it will help me a lot.

I will be updating soon guys!!

- Olivia