Chapter 14

(Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in this chapter, I wanted to update as quickly as I could and didn't have time to proof read. Hopefully you'll still be able to understand what I mean if there are any.)

It was now around 8:00pm and the boys were moaning that they were hungry so Beau and Daniel went out to get food. Why they didn't just order it to be delivered I'll never know. 

All of a sudden my phone went off making me jump slightly. I looked at the screen and noticed a text from an unknown number.

Text from: Unknown number

Steph it's Hannah, I've got a new number. Sorry we haven't been able to speak since you moved it's just I've been really busy. But guess what, I have something you might wanna hear so call me when your free xx

Seeing this text instantly made a huge smile appear on my face. If your wondering who Hannah is, shes one of my best friend back in Melbourne. We've been best friends for as long as I can remember along with a few others. I missed them so much. Hannah had said before I left that she would come and visit, so maybe I should ask her along  with the others if they want to come visit sometime soon. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind, as they know them to. 

"Hey I've just gotta make a quick phone call." I told James. James and I were sitting in the living room, while Jai and Luke were outside in the pool.

"Okay babe." He replied before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. Babe aww, he's so cute! 

I went through into the hallway and saved Hannah's new number into my phone, and then tapped call. After ringing a few seconds shes picked up.

"STEPH! OH MY GOD I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed down the phone. It's only been just over a week since I last saw her but I already missed her like crazy. We spent most days together shopping, going to the beach, the cinema you name it.

"OH MY GOD I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!" I yelled back.

"How have you been, how's LA? Oh my god have you told James you like him?" She spoke so quickly I almost couldn't understand her.

"Woah, one question at a time." I giggled. "I've been fine, LA is great, it'so good you need to come here as soon as." I told her deliberately avoiding  the last question. 

I heard her giggle slightly on the other side of the phone.

"What's funny?" I questioned.

"Steph, there's something I need to tell you." She said sounding excited. "I'VE MOVED TO LA ASWELL!" 

"WAIT. WHAT? YOUR JOKING ME. OH MY GOD ALICE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" I squealed, barely able to keep in all the excitement inside of me.

"Yes it's true, I arrived yesturday. I can't wait to see you all." She spoke. We spoke for about half an hour or so until Daniel and Beau came back with the food. I said goodbye and told her we would meet up soon.

It was now 11:30pm and I thought it would be best to get some sleep. I changed into my pj's, brushed my teeth and removed my makeup and just as I was about to enter my room, James called me. I turned around to find him poking his head out of his door.

"Come and sleep in here tonight Steph." He whispered.

"What if one of the boys come in? They might think something." I told him.

"It'll be fine don't worry." He assured me. I went into James room and he gestured for me to get into bed, so I did. He lean't over me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. We spoke for a few minutes until we both managed to drift off to sleep.

I woke up feeling a little nervous for the day ahead. I turned to the side and saw James laying there beside me. God he was so perfect. He looked so adorable when he slept. As creepy as it may sound just laid there admiring him for a moment.

I leaned over James trying not to wake him up and grabbed my phone, which for some reason I left on the table on his side of the bed. As I was leaning over James pull me down on top of him, smothering me in a tight hug. Before I knew it our lips had collided and we were now sharing a gentle kiss, but that soon changed. James slowly glided his tongue along my bottom lip begging fro entrance. I accepted and our tongues began battling one another. The kiss lasted a couple minutes or so before in the corner of my eye I noticed the clock on the wall said it was 10:30.

"James." I cooed breaking the kiss. "I have to start getting ready now."

"Stay a little longer?" James whined.

"I can't I have to leave in an hour so I get to the mall on time."

"Who are you meeting again?" He asked.

"Oh. Erm. You remember Aaron right?" He looked rather annoyed with by my words. I knew James never really liked Aaron, he said he was stuck up, which I disagreed with.

"Oh." He sighed. I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

I left James room not saying anything back, why was he even annoyed? I quickly had a shower, doing my usual routine before drying my hair, leaving it natural and applying my makeup. I threw on my new acid wash high waisted shorts and one of the new crop tops I brought yesterday.

I walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. I grabbed my bag off of the table, and then grabbed my shoes, which were spread out over the floor for some reason. 

"DANIEL!" I yelled. No response.

"DANIEL!" I yelled a little louder this time.

"WHAT!" He called back.

"I'M NOW GOING OUT, I'LL BE BACK BEFORE DARK!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"OKAY, STAY SAFE!" 

By the time I had got to the mall it was around 12:25. I made my way over to Maccas and I could see that Aaron was waiting there already. He noticed me walking towards him and gave me a wide smile, which I returned.

"Hey Steph." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey." I replied hugging him back.

We went into a few shops before we decided that we had better go and get some food. We both settled on McDonald's in the end. We both ordered our food and sat down chatting for a little bit.

"I've really missed you Steph, I'm so glad to finally seen you again." He cooed.

"Me too." I smiled. 

"So how are you liking  LA?" He questioned.

"It's amazing. I can't wait to have a proper look round." I told him.

"Yeah, it'pretty amazing here." He said.

Are food was ready and we continued talking for a little while longer. Aaron was acting really strange for some reason, so I decided to ask him if anything was bothering him.

"Erm, Aaron. Are you okay? You seem as if your acting a little strange." I asked him.

"Er yeah I'm fine. It's just, erm, never mind." He stuttered. 

"Hm, I know you Aaron, I know when there's something bothering you."  I told him sternly. He hesitated before he spoke again.

"Can we go somewhere else to speak about this, please? I'll feel a lot more comfortable not being surrounded by loads of other people." He asked hesitantly. 

"Sure, where though?" 

"Mine if you want?" He offered. I agreed and we left the mall and got in a taxi back to Aaron's place.

Within fifteenth minutes or so we had arrived at Aaron's house. We thanked the taxi driver and both of us entered the house. He offered me a drink, which I declined as I had one at Maccas. Then we both took a seat on the sofa.

"So." He began nervously.

*********************************************************************************

Ooohhh, what is he going to tell her? Comment your ideas of what you think :)

- Olivia xoxo