Chapter 25

***RECAP***

We enjoyed each others company for the next couple hours, until we decided to head back home.

"Lets get back now babe." James said before planting a quick peck on my lips. He placed one arm around my waist as we walked back to the car. Just as we approached the car we were stopped in our tracks by a very, angry drunk person stumbling all over the place.

Shit. What's he doing here?

***END OF RECAP***

Please don't notice us, please don't notice us. I prayed in my head, hoping no to be seen, I didn't want to talk to him right now. Definitely while he's in this state anyway.

Oh no, I spoke too soon.

"Steph?!?!!" Aaron's drunken voice echoed through my head.

I ignored him.

"Steph!?!!" He repeated. James noticed that I wasn't too happy about encountering Aaron right now so spoke for me.

"Look Aaron, I don't know what's happened between you and Steph but she clearly doesn't want to be taking to you right now." James told him.

"What the fuck do you know about what she does, and doesn't want?" Aaron snapped back at James.

"Look at the state of you for a start. Your a mess." James spoke back.

"Oh piss of James, you've already ruined everything me and Steph ever had." He barked.

"Ruined everything? How did I do that?" James questioned.

"You know exactly what you've done, you've took her away from me. You made me lose any chance I had of ever getting her back. She's clearly fell for you now." He rushed his words, raising his voice.

"How did I ruin your chances? You've not been dating her for the last couple years anyway, you both should have moved on and it's clear that Steph has so why don't you?"

"Because I still love her James, and I'll treat her better then you ever could, I already have when we were together before!"

"No Aaron, she doesn't know what your really like, if she did then she would of never wanted you in the first place! Would you like me to tell her how you really are!?"

"She knows my past James and wants to help me. I'm going to hget help."

"Why are you out here getting wasted then?"

Aaron stayed silent this time. They must've forgotten that I was here, their argument was getting quite heated now.

"Come on Steph, let's go." James spoke, putting his hand on the small of my back, leading me back to the car.

We drove down the road. As we stopped at the traffic lights James looked at me and looked as if he was about to say something, until he stopped his self. He smiled before his face suddenly turned more serious.

"Steph, what happened to your cheek?" He asked.

"Oh it's nothing." I told him. I didn't want to make as big deal about what happened between me and Aaron. I didn't want everyone knowing. I wasn't planning on telling Luke but look what happened.

***JAMES'S POV***

I was fuming at Aaron. Why did he have to show up and ruin mine and Steph's time together.

We stopped at a traffic light and I turned my head to face Steph. Just as I was about to ask her something about Aaron it suddenly came to my mind that she's probably not in the mood to want to talk about him right now.