Chapter 26

(A/N Sorry this chapter is a bit rubbish, also sorry for any spelling mistakes...I didn't have time to check through)

Luke placed his right hand on top of mine. The butterflies in my stomach grew stronger.

He leaned closer, our lips soon only centremeters apart. He rested his left hand on my waist and got nearer to my lips even more.

I was mad at James I'll admit that,but I don't know what came over me, so I leant in too.

Our lips collided together starting off as a soft, sweet kiss. Luke feistily brushed his tongue along my bottom lip begging for entrance, which stupidly I accepted.

The kiss deepened and I had to admit that I was enjoying it.

There was a million voices in my head telling me this is wrong but other voices in my head wanted more.

You shouldn't be doing this! What about James?!

What James doesn't know won't hurt him. Your not even with James so why does it matter?

I blocked out all of the voices and let the situation flow freely. Just waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Luke began leaving a trail of small kisses down my neck and along my collar bone. I shivered under his touch.

His lips felt soft and plump against my skin. He began lightly sucking on one area and once he'd found my sweet spot he caused me to let out a slight moan.

"Luke." I let out a deep breath.

I could feel him smirk against my skin, as he began to leave yet another hickey on my collar bone.

Luke's hands travelled up my body and began tugging at my top, wanting it off. Reluctantly I let him have his way.

My top was thrown onto the floor, leaving me in my shorts and bra. Luke sat beside me for a moment staring at my body, looking me up and down with a wide smirk plastered across his face.

"What?" I asked with a worried tone.

"Your beautiful." He cooed. I felt my cheeks heat up ever so slightly.

He laid me down onto the bed and hovered over me, his lips met mine for a passionate kiss. I was taken back by the kiss.

He's such a good kisser!

Why am I enjoying this? What about James?

His name kept replaying in my mind but I had to block him out at this moment.

I began tugging at Luke's shirt and soon he got the picture at took it off, showing off his toned, bronzed body.

I ran my hand seductively down his abs, and just as I did I felt him shiver under my touch.

His hands gestured for me to take off my shorts, and I did as he wanted. He took of his jeans also.

I felt Luke's hand travel down my back and before he firmly grasped onto my ass. He continued to kiss me, the kiss was full of lust and our lips were perfectly in sync until our tongues battled for dominance, and to my surprise I actually won.

I left a few kisses on Luke's neck, lightly sucking to leave hickeys in a couple places, just as he did to me before.

His hand slid back up my back and I felt him try to undo my bra. After a couple seconds he succeed and my bra was thrown across the room.

He stared at my body once again before pressing his body against mine, and connecting our lips once more. I could feel his hard member against my inner thigh as he did so, causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy.