Chapter 34

It can't be?

"Aaron?" I said with shock.

"Surprised?" They laughed. Not a joking laugh, but an evil sounding laugh.

"Yes obviously!" I snapped. "What do you want from me?!"

"I want you." He stated.

"Well you can't have me! We've already been over this!" I barked.

"Don't speak to me like that!" He yelled.

"Why!? What are you gonna do!?"

"You don't wanna know."

I gulped, scared by his answer.

'You don't wanna know' was he actually going to hurt me? Why did he want to hurt me?

"Now do as I say." He stated.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You'll see." A wide smirk spread across his lips.

He came nearer to me. I felt his hot breath against my skin, I cringed feeling most uncomfortable.

"You better enjoy this." He whispered.

Enjoy what?!

He started leaving small kisses along my jawline, then down my neck. His hands gripped tightly into my waist.

I couldn't stop what he was doing, I was tied up. I just had to bare it...

He continued kissing down my neck, and along my jawline. He left a couple hickeys too along the way. I felt physically sick the more he touched me the more sick I felt, I felt like I was going to throw up.

The kisses he was leaving on my skin got nearer towards my lips, until his lips were fully on mine. I didn't kiss him back.

"Kiss me back!" He ordered.

I didn't listen to him.

"Kiss me back!" He repeated himself, sounding louder and more angrier this time.

I obeyed him, and kissed back. He deepened the kiss and I had no choice but to go along with it. I didn't enjoy it one bit.

I was scared, really scared. If I didn't do as he wanted who knows what he could do!

"Still a good kisser I see." He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"I wouldn't talk like that."

"Or what?"

Before I could say another word he slapped me across the face. My cheek was burning with pain and I could't help but whimper in agony.

"Now maybe you'll listen to me." He said harshly.

"Fuck you Aaron!"

He let out a evil sounding laugh, before smirking once more. That evil smirk of his, the one that had now started to scare me.

"What did I say? Watch your tone. And do as I tell you. You wouldn't want anything to happen to that lover boy of yours would you?" He spoke evilly.

"James?" I whispered.

"Yes James, that prick. I've always hated him." He snapped.

"Don't hurt him! Or anyone else! Do what you want with me just don't hurt them!" I cried.

"Do what you want huh." He winked taking what I said seriously. "Oh by the way, I'm sure James would love to know about yours and Luke's little secret wouldn't he?"

How did he know?!

I gulped, guilt washing over me once again. I know James and I weren't together then, but I can't help but feel guilty every time I think about it. Not that I regret it...I just do feel guilty.

"Love to know what?" I tried to act like I didn't know what he was on about.

"Don't act like you don't have a clue what I'm on about!" He barked. "I know what you and Luke were up to the night you went to that hotel."

"We didn't do anything!"

"Oh so 'Luke', 'Luke' doesn't ring a bell?" He impersonated the things he must've heard, that night.

"Fuck you Aaron!" I yelled for about the one millionth time now.

"Feisty aye? I like it." He licked his lips, making me cringe inside.

He neared me, placing each of his hands upon my waist. He trailed a few wet kisses along my jawline, then down my neck. I felt sick, the sensation of his skin touching mine, and his hot breath lingering on my neck was unbearable.

"Stop." I begged.

"No! You're going to enjoy this!" He snapped.

"E- enjoy w - what?" I stuttered.

"This." He bit his lip, before smirking uncontrollably.

What is he going to do to me?

The kiss in which he was previously placing on my skin, were now being placed on my lips.

"Kiss back!" He ordered, just as he did before.

I tried to turn my head away from him, but he was too overpowering.

"Now!" He yelled.

I had no choice yet again to do as he wanted. I kissed him effortlessly back, again not enjoying it one bit. I felt him deepen the kiss further, all I could do was 'play along' with what he was doing.

His hands travelled up my waist, lifting my top up as well. I felt my top being lifted up. He wouldn't be able to get off the top, considering that my hands were tied up.

I then heard a ripping sound, and before I knew it, my top had fallen to the floor.

He ripped it off!

I was stood in nothing but my shorts and bra. It was so cold.

"You've gotten sexier by the day haven't you?" He winked.

I rolled my eyes at his remark.

He began kissing my again, until I felt his hands on my chest.

"No." I mumbled. He didn't seem to hear me.

"I want you Steph." He whispered.

"Well you can't have me!" I scoffed.

"Too late. I already do."

He pushed me down onto the bed, which was near to where we were standing, and was towering over me licking his lips.

"I'm going to enjoy every bit of this." He spoke.

****************************

Hey all you guys who suspected it was Aaron were right then!

Also sorry this chapter is a little more shorter than what I normally do, I just really wanted to upload a little something for you.

Sorry it's not very good also :(

But thank you so much for 2.42k reads!

- Olivia xoxo