T.A Prodigies

Ch.1) Introducing

Harper Linski, daughter of Manny and Elizabeth Linski, is a poor 13 year old girl. She has a brother Maxwell who is already in college. One day Harper and her two best friends Denali and Sarah (in their school uniforms ) walk by a classic black infinity car. "Wow someone must be really rich in this village" said Harper. "Now you don't see that very often" said Sarah chuckling a little. " I hope he's a guy who I can marry and be rich and give the money to this village" said Denali with heart shape eyes. "In your dreams" laughed Sarah and Harper. They all say "goodbye" and head to their homes. Denali lives next to Sarah and they both have small cute houses while Harper's house looks like it will break soon. "Mom, Dad I'm home!" Shouted Harper. She heard fighting in the living room so she came in there first. She went in the living room to find her dad nudging a man in a black suit that looks very familiar to her father. Her father , Manny Linski, is a very handsome man with dark brown eyes he's very slim for his age and is a brunette but for his look, his sense in fashion does not match him. He wears a red stain t-shirt with a pair of sweat pants unlike the man in a suit. Harper's worried mother, Elizabeth Linski, who has the lightest of blue eyes set with long golden hair. Her gentle looks soothes the way how she talks. "Now dear don't be to rough" smiles gently. Harper herself is a pretty average 13 year old girl height. Harper has wavy golden brown hair but not long hair like her mother. Her height for her hair touches her chest unlike her mother who's hair touches her waist. The suited man walks up to her with his blue eyes and say "hello, Harper I'm your Uncle Lucas. We haven't met for a long time now. I met you when you were a baby" his brown hair makes him look like a professional model. Harper couldn't talk until she swallowed "h..hi uncle Lucas how come my parents never told me I have an uncle" scolding her parents. "Honey he's your father's little brother, he's come to give you a happy life" her mother had said. Harper shocked.