Chapter 15 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 15

"Uncle?" I say, confused.

"I've been expecting you, Uncle." Asher says. Mike looked surprised.

"Oh have you?" Mike questions.

"Yeah. I always knew Wesley was a good for nothing snake." Asher taunts.

"Why you little-" Wesley starts, jumping at Asher but Mike grabs him.

"Your not gonna get away with this, Uncle." He says.

"Oh really? And why is that?" Mike asks.

"Because. I'm here to stop you." Asher said, crossing his arms. Mike laughs.

"Without her, your powers aren't fully developed and you know that." Mike says.

"I know. That's why I have a little help." Then Kaia, Hazel, Ryder and Riley step from behind him. Ohmigod, their all like him? Mike looks around at everyone.

"Well with all of ours powers, I'm sure it will help." Asher said, smirking. Mike whispered something to one of the guards and the nodded. The guard that was holding me, shoots me out of the ship and in the dirt next to Asher. I start crying and Hazel and Kaia, quickly untie me.

"Don't worry. We will be back" They turn back and the ship door closes. I hear the engine start and it takes off into the sky. Asher grabs me immediately off the ground and hugs me tight. I sob into his shoulder, as he rubs my head to quiet me down.

"Shh it's ok, love. I got you.." He says.

"What's going on?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"Well uh..." Asher starts but Kaia jumps in.

"Don't worry. My dad will explain everything." Kaia says, looking at Asher. Asher pulls out a phone dials a number.

(Asher's pov)

I knew something was up when Wesley was sneaking around on his phone all day have hushed conversations. Then while I pretended to be asleep and snuck out of the room. I had to follow him but I wouldn't do it alone. I shook Ryder and Riley awake.

"Wha? What's going on ?" Ryder asks, still sleepy.

"Something's up. Wesley left the room. We gotta follow him. I think it's something about Dallas" I say. They immediately hopped up and grabbed their sneakers. I called Kaia real quick.

"Hello?" She says, sleepily.

"Kaia! Something's wrong. Wesley left the room." I say.

"He probably just-. Oh my god." She says. I got worried.

"What is it ?"

"Dallas is not here! She's gone!" She cries. Now I'm really scared.

" Its Mike. I'm sure of it. Wake up, Hazel and meet me by the elevators.

"Ok ok!" She hangs up and we rush out of the room.

5 minutes later, we are all on the elevator. The elevator stops and we run off and out the back doors. There was Dallas tied up with two bodyguards next to her and my Uncle, Mike. Just as suspected. We all hid behind a bush and watched then Mike hit Dallas and I snapped. I hopped out of the bush but Kaia grabbed me and pulled me back down. Then I saw them dragging her off and we quickly followed. They pulled her to the neighboring parking lot, where the ship was parked. He opened and starting pulling Dallas in. I lost it and hopped out from behind the bush.

"Let her go!" I yelled. They all turned around. A wave a relief, washed over Dallas face.

"Asher!" She yelled, Happily. Mike smiles at me.

"Hello, Asher" He says.

"Hello, Uncle." I respond. Dallas looked confused.

Uncle?" She says, confused.

"I've been expecting you, Uncle." I say. Mike looked surprised.

"Oh have you?" Mike questions me.

"Yeah. I always knew Wesley was a good for nothing snake." I taunt.

"Why you little-" Wesley starts, jumping at me but Mike grabs him.

"Your not gonna get away with this, Uncle." I says.

"Oh really? And why is that?" He asks.

"Because. I'm here to stop you." I said, crossing my arms. Mike laughs.

"Without her, your powers aren't fully developed and you know that." Mike says.

"I know. That's why I have a little help." Then Kaia, Hazel, Ryder and Riley step from behind me. Mike looks around at everyone.

"Well with all of ours powers, I'm sure it will help." I said, smirking. Mike whispered something to one of the guards and then nodded. The guard that was holding Dallas shoots her out of the ship and in the dirt next to me. She starts crying and Hazel and Kaia, quickly untie her.

"Don't worry. We will be back" They turn back and the ship door closes. I hear the engine start and it takes off into the sky. I grab Dallas immediately off the ground and hug her tight. She sobs into my shoulder, as i rub her head to quiet her down.

"Shh it's ok, love. I got you.." I say.

"What's going on?" She asks me. I look at her.

"Well uh..." I start to say but Kaia jumps in.

"Don't worry. My dad will explain everything." Kaia says, looking at me. I knew what i had to do. I pull out my phone dial my dad's number. He answers on the 3rd ring.

"Hey son! How's the trip?" He says joyfully.

"Not good. We got a code 990" I say.

" I'm on my way. Have your bags packed." The. The line clicks.

"What's a code 990?"

"Mate in danger." I says. Then I pick her up in my arms, carrying her back to the hotel. We got in the elevator, heading back to the 6th floor. We get off and I carry her straight to her room. She unlocks the door and we all head in. I flick on the lights and Mari wakes up.

"Huh? What's going on ?" She asked. Dammit. I forgot she was human.

"Um there's an emergency." I tell her. I whisper to Dallas to pack her stuff. She nods and grabs her suitcase and shoves stuff in there. Kaia and Hazel did the same. Then Mr. Dexter rushes in the room. He was a friend of my dads and he knew all about us, even though he was human.

"I just got the memo from your Father. " He says.

"Yeah, we need u to take care of the human." I say, ushering towards Mari. He nods.

"Marianne. Come with me." He spoke. She immediately jumps up and goes to him.

"I'll be right back" He says.

"Wait what about Dallas?" Mari asks. Dallas goes up to Mari and hugs her.

"I cannot continue the trip with you but I'll see you when you get home. " She pulls away and kisses her cheek. Mari frowns but then nods and leaves the room with Dexter. They all finished packing and Dexter came back. We then went to my room and did the same. Then Dexter's phone starts ringing.

"Hello? Uh huh. Yeah. Ok. Bye." He hangs up then says:

"Your dad is here"