Chapter 4 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 4

"Ouch" The girl said. I must have stepped on her toe.

"I'm sorry. " I say then I looked up at her face. The girl had long blonde hair that went past her shoulders down to her waist, blue eyes that looked like two swimming pools and a skinny build. She was around 5'6, a average height and looked around 16 or 17.

"Hi, I'm Kaia and this is my friend, Hazel and you are ?" The girl with the blonde hair said.

"I'm Dallas and this is my best friend Mari. What year are you ?"

"We are both 11th." Kaia replied.

"Same here." I said. Kaia looked around the room.

"Nice room. Mind if we room with u guys ?" Kaia asked. I shrugged and looked at Mari.

"Sure. As long as you don't mind gay people. Mari's lesbian. I'm bisexual." I find myself saying. A grin spread across Kaia's face.

"I'm bisexual too! But Hazel's straight. We are going to be best friends!" She said hugging, Mari and I. She released us before placing her bag on the bed.

"Where were u guys headed?" Hazel asked us. I looked at Hazel's sweet girl features. Her small face with big brown eyes and dark brown hair and her small and short frame. She had on a black shirt with white leggings and black flats. She was cute.

"Exploring. Wanna come?" Mari asked. Hazel looked at her in thought then looked at Kaia before nodding.

"We didn't feel like unpacking right now anyway. " Kaia said. I picked up my unfinished application.

"Umm I need you guy's last name for the sign in sheet." I told Kaia and Hazel.

"Of course. Mine is Kaye and Hazel's is Carter. " I wrote it down as they did there application.

"Kaye ? As in this school?" Mari asked. Kaia looked up from the clipboard and said:

"Yeah. My mom and Dad are the founders of the school. My grandfather bought the land but they renewed it into a school. My dad's the principle." I looked at her. Kaia Kaye. The daughter of the wealthiest people in San Diego, California. I could tell she didn't take it to heart too much.

"Done !" Kaia said, handing me the paper and Hazel too. I put it all in the orange Envelope and stuck it in the mailbox.

"Cool. You guys ready ?" We nodded.

"Okay. Let's go." She said, as we exited the room to go explore.