Chapter 12 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 12

*WARNING RATED R CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!*

Homecoming was amazing besides the looks I kept getting from Asher. Afterwards, Me and Kaia headed back to the dorm. I thanked Wesley for the amazing night and kissed him on the cheek. I told him that I liked him and he said he liked me too so we are taking things slow. Mari and Hazel went to stay the night with they dates so it was just me and Kaia. We were kinda drunk. Someone must have spiked the punch bowl. We wobbled into the door, laughing. We both fell on her bed.

"Ohmigosh. That was so much fun!" Kaia yells.

"I know right!" I agree.

"Alright I got surprise. You ready?" She asks. I nodded. She reaches under the bed and pulls out a blunt, perfectly rolled. I got happy.

"Yes! How did u get that ?" I asked.

"I got connections to people. " She said, wiggling her eye brows. She pulled out her lighter and takes a few puffs. She holds it for a few seconds blows it out in my face, sexily. She passes it to me and I take about three or four puffs. After 10 minutes, we were both gone. Kaia was looking good right now. She hit the blunt another time before passing it back. I kept staring at her perfect heart shaped face, tan skin, beautiful blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She caught me staring at her.

"What is it?" She asked me. I wanted Kaia for some reason. Probably because weed made me horny.

"You look amazing right now" I say. She blushes. Then I kiss her on her perfect red lips. She kisses back and lie her down. I scroll my hand up and down her dress and touch her face. I kiss her again, slowly this time but longer. She sits up and kisses more roughly. I reach to her back and unzip her dress. I pull it off her revealing a black lace bra and panties set. I spread apart her legs and kissed down her legs. She whimpered softly. I remove panties and feel across her vagina. She was wet already. I stuck to fingers inside and moved in and out slowly. She started moaning like crazy. I had her right where I wanted her.

I woke up the next morning, in Kaia's bed, naked. I shook Kaia. Why am I in her bed naked?! I couldn't remember anything. She woke up and looked at me then looked at herself. Then her face turned serious.

"Ohmigod what happened?!" She yelled.

"I don't know I can't remember anything!" I yelled back. Kaia sat up searching around for her clothes. She put on her bra and panties and I put on mines.

"Don't tell anyone. I love Ryder. What happened last night was a mistake. We were both drunk and high ok?" She said. I nodded. Then she ran into the bathroom and a few seconds later I heard the shower going. I looked at the time. 11:31 a.m. I put my hair in a ponytail and threw on some sweats and t-shirt. Kaia hopped out of the shower and was wearing a black tank top, some jeans and black sneakers. Her hair was down her shoulders in curls as usual.

"Im going to get Mari and Hazel then pick up some breakfast. Want anything ?" She asked me.

"Um no thank you." I say. She grabs her phone and purse of the table.

"Ok then. " She says then leaves. I made up the bed and cleaned up the room. After I was finished, I got a text from Wesley.

Wesley: Goodmorning Beautiful 😘

Dallas: Goodmorning 😃.

He was so sweet! Then there was a knock on the door. I set the phone down and opened the door. Standing in the doorway was Asher.

"What are u doing here ?" I gasped. He closed the door behind himself and looked at me.

"I can't walk around and act like I don't got feelings for you. I do. Your my mate, Dallas. You may not understand what that means yet but I wish I could tell you now but nows not the time." He said.

"I don't understand. If you had feelings for me then why did u go to the dance with Mandi?" I ask. He moves closer and grabs my hand, looking into my eyes.

"I tried to see if I had any feelings for anyone else but there's only you in my heart. I only want you, Dallas" Asher says. I pull my hand away and back up. I shake my head.

"I'm with Wesley now, Asher. I'm sorry" I saw hurt flash through his eyes.

"But I know that's not who u want. You want me right?" He says, hopefully. I shook my head again.

"I-I can't Asher. I need you to leave now. I did want u but when I did you didn't want me and now I've moved on. Please leave Asher. I'm sorry." I say on the verge of tears. He looks at me with all the hurt in his eyes and walks to the door. He looks back at me.

"Wesley isn't anything but a snake. You'll see." He says then walks out and slams the door behind him. I collapse on the bed and cry. I don't know what to do...

Welp! That's it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Please vote after reading each chapter. It will really help! Anything I should add? Let me know in the comments.

-Team Wesley or Team Asher?

-Do you think what Dallas did was right?

-Rate, Comment, Vote and Fan !

Destiny ❤