Chapter 13 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 13

3 Weeks Later...

It was the middle of October and I haven't talked to Asher since the day he came to my room. I still had those feelings for him but little by little they left. Wesley was someone I think I love. We did everything together. He took me on dates, watched movies cuddled and made-out but nothing further. In a week would be our class trip to Italy. We were all so excited. We would be missing classes for a whole week! Today was the day were we would get our shopping lists for stuff to bring. The trip was in English class for a project. Kaia, Mari and I were on our way to the clothing store on the 3rd floor.

"The trip is gonna be so much fun!" Kaia, says skipping in Rainbow. I realized that Kaia and I had had sex that night but I never told anyone. She was cute and all but I had no interest in her whatsoever.

"Dallas!" Mari yelled.

"Huh?"

"I was talking to you. You completely blocked me out. Are you okay ?" She asked me.

"Are you thinking about my brother again ?" Kaia pitched in, peering at me.

"No, well I was" I say, honestly.

"Look my brother's an idiot. He doesn't understand you yet but he will come back and if not you always have Wesley." She said, reassuring me. I doubt it. After what I told him, I don't think he would ever come back.

After a week, Today was the day we leave for Italy. We had our bags all packed and now we just sitting in our dorm waiting for the announcement to tell us to head outside to the buses.

I was in the process of fixing my hair. I was almost finished when Mari bounced in the bathroom.

"Whatcha doin ?" She asked me, smiling.

"Curling my hair. Almost done now." I say. I twisted my hair around the curling iron before letting it go. Done. Then the PDA chimed.

"Attention 11th and 12 graders. The buses are ready to be loaded. Please head to the first floor to load the buses to the airport. Thank you" The speaker crackled off and we headed to the first floor with our bags.

"Italy, Here we come!" Mari screamed before running outside to the buses.

A hours later, we were on the plane, passes in hand. Mari and Hazel were in the seats behind Kaia and I. The plane ride was gonna be long but this was a first class jet, only for the students of Kaye's. Wesley and Ryder were in the seats in front of mine. But we agreed that Wesley and Kaia would trade places during the ride so that we could be with our boyfriends. Then my phone dinged. I look down. It was a text from Wesley.

Wesley: Can't wait to be sitting next to you ❤! I smiled and replied quickly.

Dallas: Me either ❤! I felt like I was falling in love with this boy...

(Asher's POV)

Wesley is such a snake, I can't even stand it. He knows why I can't be with Dallas yet, he has his paws all over her. Makes me sick to my stomach. I love Dallas more than she knows but she too busy looking at loser of an ex-best friend. Kaia told me yesterday that Dallas still thinks about me. It gives me hope, whatever's left I guess. I'm just trying to find some way to prove that I deserve her more than Wesley does. So, here I am sitting in front of Wesley and Ryder with Riley thinking about what I should do and it strikes me. I know just what to do...

What will Asher do? Find out in the next chapter. Vote & Comment ❤

.