Chapter 5 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 5

We had walked around the 4th already. Nothing special, just dorm rooms. When we got on the elevator and headed to the 5th floor.

"Hey. What's your number ? " Kaia asked me when we were on the elevator. I looked down at the holographic phone they gave us.

"I'm not really sure" I replied. She pulled her phone out. It was pink with jewels embedded on the back spelling out a K. She clicked a few buttons then scanned my ID with her phone. It beeped and a holographic image of me came up with my info on it. It read:

Dallas Brooke.

Age: 16

Grade: 11th

Room #: 77A

Phone #: (207)-313-7777

Class 1: English

Class 2: Algebra

Class 3: World History

Class 4: Science

Class 5: Elective (To be determined)

Wow, all the info on me just from one scan.

"How much is on the card ?" I asked Kaia. I figured she would know because of her parents making everything.

"You start out with 200 to get you through your first week. Like lunch and stuff. Your paid by grades and every other week money should be added. So it goes like this:

A's: 300

B's: 200

C's: 150

D's: 50

F's: 20

"So basically if you don't have good grades, you don't eat we'll or u don't eat at all. You have 5 grades so I'f u have 5 A's, you would get $1500. A lot right ? I'm keeping my grades up" She said with a chuckle. She added her and Hazel's number to my phone as we got off the elevator. The first thing I saw when a got off was a group of four boys, all super hott. One was pale with dirty blonde curly hair and hazel colored eyes. The other looked about the same only his hair was auburn with deep brown eyes and a Carmel color to his skin. The other boy looked around 17 with black short spiked up and brown eyes. But the one I had my eyes on was the hottest one. He resembled Kaia a bit only his skin was tanner. He was gorgeous with thick brown curls tumbling down his eyes, his strong jaw and face structure was amazing. No blemishes, bruises or marks. He was taller then me about 6'0 and he was a little muscular up top. You could see through his wife beater that he had a six pack. His eyes were the catch. They were almond shaped and a mud colored brown to match his curls. He was wearing a button up shirt over the wife beater that wasn't buttoned up obviously with black shorts and a pair of simple black shoes. He grinned at me in amusement. Oh my god, his smile was amazing. Pearly white. No imperfection in him what so ever. It like he was a angel or something. Him as his group walked over to us.

"Asher!" Kaia said, jumping on him giving him a hug. A slight pang of jealously hit my heart. He hugged her back. She released him and looked at him.

"Guys, this my older brother,Asher. He's a senior. Asher, these are my roommates Mari and Dallas." Kaia said. He shook Mari's hand then mine. We stared in each other's eyes then he released my hand.

"Hey. Nice to meet you." His voice was pure silk. So smooth and husky. A tingle ran down my spine as he spoke.

"These are his friends. The blonde one is Riley, The red head is Wesley and The one with the black hair is Ryder. " They all waved at us.