20: Uchiha curiosity

Start from the beginning

"Hey--AHCK!" The ninja somehow had managed to knock over one of his friends over as well. All the prisoners were bounded tightly with Chakra ropes, so of course they all would have trouble getting around. 

Ha. Chakra reliant ninjas. 

Even their taijutsu has Chakra enhanced moves. If they can't manage to fight without using Chakra, then there's something wrong with their brains. 

"Hey! Get off of me!" 

"I'm trying!" The two struggled hilariously, and none of us captors were moving to help him. 

It was a funny sight watching them flail around. 

"I SAID, 'GET OFF--!" And next thing he knew, he had accidentally shoved another friend over. 

"You're crushing me!" 

"I'm trying to get off!" 

"Help! Somebody help me!" 

"I can't sit up!" 

"C-can't b-breath...." 

"Hey! Who kicked me!" 

"I'm not trying to!" 

The third person, who was being sort of squashed, slumped his head to the side, crashing into someone else's shoulder. 

"Please be quiet," a sensible ninja pleaded half-heartedly at his friends. No one listened to him, and he leaned back against a tree. 

Another man was knocked and kicked over by another prisoner, and soon a case of rolling and yelling arose from the prisoners. We guards watched in silent amusement at their problems, but of course, Fugaku came by to check on us. 

"Get them untangled," Fugaku threw at us after more than half of the prisoners were stuck in a heap. 

"Yes sir!" Although disappointed that our fun was cut short, we obediently hauled them apart and guarded them silently. 

A few minutes later, we were back on the road towards Konoha. 

This time, I traveled with Itachi and Shisui at the back of the group since we had to keep an eye on the prisoners traveling in the back. 

There's good news and bad news. 

Well, for me. 

The good news is that neither Uchiha were staring or acting hostile. In fact, Shisui is walking around with a nice smile on his face. Sort of carefree, but friendly. 

Itachi is walking like a normal human being. 

The bad news is the prisoners won't shut up! 

"We've been here for days!"

"Where are we going anyways?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Stupid Chakra restraints." 

"AHHHHHHHH!" 

Seriously? He just screamed for no reason.

"Ya know, I've heard that silence is gold," Shisui said to me and Itachi. 

"And duct tape is silver," I responded. Shisui brightened up, and I swear I heard Itachi sigh. 

"You have some? Shisui asked evilly. 

"Nope. Sorry." 

"Nah, it's fine." 

"Hey! We're talking to you!" Some prisoner screeched. 

"I'm busy right now, so can I ignore you some other time?" Itachi asked sarcastically. 

"What....?" They seemed taken back at that.

"You sound better with your mouth closed," Shiusi added. 

"HEY!!!" 

Three hours later......

"I'm hungry!" 

"Me too!" 

"Of course you are," I responded stoically. "We didn't feed you for over two days. What makes you think you won't be?" 

Shisui laughed out loud at my remark, and Itachi cracked a smirk. 

"Good one, Jolin!" 

Half an hour later.....

"Please have the common courtesy to find your patience before I find mine," Itachi said formally to the prisoners who didn't have the decency to shut up.

"Get over here, pipsqueak! I'm going to rip you to shreds!" One guy roared at Itachi. 

"Then please put me into a shredder, I think it will do a better job than you," the Uchiha heir responded, adjusting his long hair. Shisui snorted and tried to cover his laughter. 

"Why you!? Do you know who I am?!" He growled. 

"No why? Have you forgotten?" 

The guy lunged at Itachi, but he was connected to the other prisoners, so he tripped and fell, yanking everyone else down as well. It took us fifteen minutes to straighten everybody up. 

We finally reached Konoha and sent all those prisoners to my father who was waiting for us at the gate. He patted my head and took me to the interrogation building, while Fugaku took his team to Hokage-sama's office to report the mission was completed. 

"Bye, Jolin!" Shisui yelled, waving at me. "I'll see you around!" 

I merely waved and followed my father to his workplace.