Chapter 42 - Truth.

Thanks for the 18k+ reads and all the votes and comments! They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to WhiteCoconut23 :-) Thanks for all the votes :-)

Jim's POV

"You bitch!" Ken yelled again and was pulling Brina...err... Helen from the kitchen into the living room. Ken tossed her on the floor of the living room glaring at her with anger flashing in his eyes.

Ken can see??

He looked up at us and smiled at us. Janet and I ran up to him and hugged him. Ken pulled back and looked at us happily.

"I can see!" Ken said smiling, breathing heavily, "I can see again!" And Ken hugged us again.

We pulled back and Janet walked up to Helen and made her stand.

"What the fuck did she do to you?" I said glaring at Helen. Ken removed a small bottle and handed over to me. It was a really small 10 mL bottle which contained a white liquid. What the hell is this?

"Show me?" Janet said, who was still holding Helen firmly. I walked up to Janet and showed her the bottle. She looked at it and then suddenly her expressions changed into horror.

"What the fuck is that Janet?" I asked her looking worried.

Janet glanced at me, then at Ken and then at Helen and slapped her so hard that Helen fell down on the floor and the sound echoed in the house.

"It is a drug...." Janet gulped, "which causes permanent blindness."

"What?" I looked at her with a shocked face.

"First thing, we need to something so that she doesn't escape." Janet said, using her karate tricks to hold the Helen bitch firmly.

"Let's tie her up on a chair. I'll call the police!" Ken said.

"Sounds great!" Janet said smirking evilly at Helen, "Jim, go get ropes and Ken get a chair and call the police."

Ken immediately ran to the dining room and got a chair while I rushed into the garage and got a rope. Janet, Ken and I forcibly made her sit on the chair and tied her up. Janet thrust her handkerchief in Helen's mouth so that she will stop shouting. Ken immediately called the police and told them to come home. Helen glared at all of us.

"Bitch." Janet said angrily, "Don't glare at us like that! Your game is over."
"Ken," I said hugging him, "Finally you can see!"

"I know right!" Ken smiled, hugging me.

"How did all this happen?" Janet said excitedly.

"I told her to make fruit juice for me and she went to the kitchen and I was in my room listening to music and had closed my eyes." Ken began, "Then after sometime, I heard someone bang my room's door!"

"Oh that was me!" Janet said laughing.

"Right!" Ken continued, "and that's when I opened my eyes and I could see everything!" Ken said smiling, "So I went downstairs to tell Brina about it and to welcome Jim like that. I didn't know you guys were already here. I walked into to the kitchen and caught Brina smirking devilishly and pouring the contents of that bottle," Ken said pointing at that drug bottle, "Into my juice. I yelled 'bitch' and was gonna toss her out of the house but you guys were here and well now the police will deal with her!"

"Wow! What a bitch! She is the queen of bitches!" Janet exclaimed smiling.

"Dude. Do you know that she's not even Brina?" I said.