Chapter 22 - Help Yourself.

700+ votes!! Thanks a lot guys!!!! Thanks for the all votes and comments! They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to the one and only Courtney! Thanks a lot for promoting my story! :D

Picture is of Jacques.

Harry's POV - When office gets over for the day.

Finally, the day ends. I can go home and call Ken and ask him if I have a chance with him. Ken man, you should have been here!

I sighed looking at the letter under the mouse. I mean, who can send it to me? Tracie or? Anyways, who cares? I mean it's not Jim for sure. He won't write huggie-huggie. I just smiled at that new word created by the owner of that letter.

I packed up my stuff and files and went to the elevator. Jim and Janet came together. I felt really jealous. I seriously need to talk to Janet about this! I mean, I met Jim first, I had a crush on him first, so he's mine! But I'm pretty sure Jim is straight.

We reached the parking with the gang and then suddenly, Janet said looking at Jim, "Oh shit! Jim, I forgot my blue file on your table while talking to you! And it's really important. Can you get it for me?" Janet said in a pleading voice.

What the fuck? I mean, I know she orders everyone but Jim? No way in hell is she doing that! I bet that file has some love letter or something.

"Janet, he's not your servant. He's not going. Go get it yourself." I growled at Janet.

"Have I asked you, Harry?" Janet said angrily.

I just rolled my eyes and gestured Jim to go and get it. Its useless arguing with Janet, she knows how to win an argument with her wits. No wonder she wants to pursue Criminal Justice and Law ahead.

Jim went upstairs and I shot Janet an angry glare. Janet smiled at me sarcastically which annoyed me more.

"I guess we'll leave then!" Adam said. Janet and I nodded and then Adam, Jenny and Robert left.

I was giving Janet all sorts of bad looks in the world.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that? As if I've stolen your kidney!" Janet addressed me indignantly.

"Janet! Please." I said rolling my eyes.

"No tell me! You're giving me those looks whenever I'm with Jim! Are you jealous of Jim?" Janet said flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

"Janet, Shut up!"

"You shut up Harry Lawson! You dare not talk to me like that!" Janet looked at me with angry eyes.

Let's play safe and not annoy her. She's a devil when she's angry. And moreover, she's a best friend.

"Let me ask you directly!" I said.

"Vomit it out!"

"You like Jim?"

"As a friend, yeah! A lot! Why do you ask? Have you fallen for him?!" she said smirking.

Oh shit, why did I ask her that.

"I see..." Janet said laughing, "You've fallen for the American kid, right?"

My eyes widened. I didn't know what to answer.

"I can see the love for Jim in your eyes Harry! So don't fool me! Remember, I know you the best! I know how you are! All I can say is.... I don't like Jim the way you do! So you can relax and instead of getting jealous like a douchebag, I'd suggest help yourself and try to get closer to Jim!" Janet said.