Chapter 18 - Come Closer.

Guys! Thanks a lot for the 3.25k+ reads, 900+ amazing and hilarious comments and 450+ votes on the story. Thanks a lot, honestly. You guys are amazing :D

Chapter dedicated to Sher-locket. You're comments are <3 :D

Song : Interstellar theme song. Please play the song only when mentioned in the story for the added effect!

Jim's POV

"What do we do? Its only the both of us!" Harry asked smiling at me. It was like 3pm by the time we came home from the lunch with the gang.

"Umm....what sources of entertainment do you have here?" I asked laughing. Maybe I'm becoming a perv. I laughed because of the pun on the word entertainment.

"Okay see, I just got it planned in my head!" Harry said excitedly with a gleam in his eyes, "We'll play a few rounds of Call of Duty against each other and then three rounds of Formula One racing against each other on the PlayStation and then we'll make popcorns and watch some movie! What do you say?"

"Great!" I said happily, "Sounds like a good plan!"

"Cool! Before setting up the PlayStation, let's choose a movie!" he said and he opened a drawer of the wooden side table below their LED TV.

"Holy shit! These are like so many movies! You seem to love seeing movies a lot!" I exclaimed seeing at the huge number of DVDs in the drawer. That drawer was full of DVDs.

"Its not mine!" Harry said laughing, "Mom and Jacques's collection!"

"Ooh. Good!" I said impressed as I picked up a DVD.

"Intersteller?" Harry asked seeing the name on the DVD case I picked up.

"Cool. We shall watch this!" I said. I haven't watched Intersteller yet eventhough it released 6 months ago.

"Mom and Jacques love this movie. I really wanted to see it. Our choices are the same!" Harry said with a genuine smile. I smiled back and nodded. More like I blushed.

Yeah, as I got to know Harry, we had many things in common. We loved the same food, music genre, artist and stuff like that.

Play Music 

We arranged the PlayStation and began playing the Call Of Duty. He was really good at it and to be honest, I sucked at it. He won like ten times and me....well....ummm....once. Not trying to give excuses for me losing but well, during the game, most of the time I was looking at Harry only. He's so hot that even words will fall short to describe him. And especially his blue eyes! Well, even I have blue eyes but his blue eyes have a different charm in them. They give me peace and I can look at his eyes forever and after and still not be tired of it.

After playing Call of Duty and losing badly to Harry, we began playing Formula One. Yeah, car racing games are what I'm into. I honestly don't like action games a lot. And well, this time it was my chance to win. I won like 8 times and he won twice. Every time Harry lost, he would silently curse himself and would give me a puppy look. His puppy look was so tempting.

"Ugh. Enough of this. I'm not good at this shit!" Harry said getting up and stretching himself.

"It's shit because you're losing?" I said smirking at him in a jolly tone.

Harry rolled his eyes and gave me a look saying 'Oh, please!' and then he looked at the watch. It was 5pm.

"Dude, we've been playing for almost 2 fucking hours." Harry said. Oh yeah, Harry has this habit of using swear words all the time. "And now I'm hungry! Let's make popcorns!" he said with a gleam in his beautiful blue eyes and held my hand and pulled me up from the sofa and took me to the kitchen.