Chapter 4 - Acceptance.

Thanks for reading my last chapter! This chapter is dedicated to this person who was the first vote to this story and my first follower.

Hope you like this chapter :-)

Picture is of Mr. George Baynson and Mrs. Zendra Baynson (pronounced as Benson)

Jim's POV

As the Bentley entered through the open gates of the Baynson Estate, I looked out of the window to see the paradise which I hadn't seen for the last two years. 

The 'villa' was more like a mansion or a palace even though Ken called it a 'Villa'. Modest asshole. On the either side of the road that led to the villa were gardens which consisted of fruit trees and magnificent flowers, fountains and gazebos. His gardens even had beautiful white red eyed rabbits and also housed a variety of birds. I could see around 5-6 gardeners working in the garden either watering the flowers or trimming the lawn. In front the villa was a huge fountain of about 7 feet tall of two brown colored dolphins and trust me it looked marvelous. I have been here many times before and this place was indeed a paradise. I loved the people here and the atmosphere. The Bentley stopped in front of the stairs of the so-called villa.

The white colored mansion, which had three storeys, had two big garages on the first floor (ground floor) on the either side of a wide staircase which led to the main door of the villa. It was very similar to the Vercetti Mansion in GTA Vice City. 

Ken and I got down the Bentley and Ken's butler Eric Matthews, a man of about 25, wearing a similar butler uniform like the one Cadbury wore in Richie Rich attended upon us.

"Good evening, Master Ken. And to you too, Master Jim." he said in a pleasant manner.

"Aah. I've told you so many times Eric, stop addressing me as 'Master'. You only have to address my parents in that way. And Good evening to you too, brother." Ken said with a cute smile on his face.

"Good evening Eric. How have you been?" I addressed Eric as Ken and he picked up my bag and we started walking up the stairs.

"I've been fine, master Jim. Its been a long time seeing you!" he said with smile.

"Eric. Do. Not. Address. Us. As. 'Master'. We are like 5 years younger than you!" Ken said with the same cute smile but with some sternness in his voice.

"Alright, Ken!" Eric said with a deep emphasis on 'Ken'.

We all laughed. Eric opened the door of the Baynson mansion. Yes, it is a mansion. Not using the modest Ken's words.

The main door was opened by Eric and we stepped into the house.

"Take Jim's luggage to my room and make sure that there is an extra cushion and blanket for Jim, Alright?" Ken said with a polite tone addressing one of the servants.

"Eric, go tell Mom and Dad that we're here!" Ken said. Eric went up the magnificent staircase covered with a red carpet in front of us in the living room.

We stood there in the living room talking about the paintings in the living room which Aunt Zendra bought. She loved art. They were such paintings! I also had a look at the various splendid oriental lamps in the living room which gave anyone the feeling as if they were in a palace of some rich King in India or in Japan. By now we had our backs turned towards the magnificent staircase.

"Hi boys" said a majestic voice, you know, as if some Queen from Heaven just spoke.

We turned around and looked up the stairs. There was a lady with magnificent black hair, eyes which showed immense confidence like that a business lady should have and her face wore a smile which was as cute as Ken's.