Chapter 33 - Being Cute.

Thanks for the 11k+ reads guys! It means a lot to me <3

Chapter dedicated to Versus16! Thanks for all the votes :-)

Picture is of  Janet.

Jim's POV

"Get up Jimmy babe!" Harry said placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

I opened my eyes sleepily, yawned and stretched myself and mumbled in a sleepy tone, "Good morning, Harry!"

I was still shirtless and in my boxers while Harry was dressed in a Manchester United T-shirt and black tracks. Yeah, Harry and I would sleep only in our boxers and cuddle each other while sleeping everyday. Since then, I've never got nightmares. More like, I've been getting wet dreams.

"This is for you!" Harry said giving me a cup of tea which smelled of cardamom.

"Morning bed tea for me?" I said rubbing my eyes. Harry is so cute.

"Of course babe. You're my boyfriend." Harry said kissing my cheeks and giving me the cup of cardamom tea. That word itself makes my day. Boyfriend. Harry's boyfriend.

I glanced at the table clock while drinking tea. "Harry, it's just 6am. Why are we up so early?" I asked yawning. I wanted to sleep more honestly.

"We have office today babe!" Harry smiled.

"We could have got up an hour later. Office is at 10!" I grumbled.

"I have something for you on this special day!" Harry smirked.

"Tell me!" I yelled in ecstasy.

"Finish up the tea I made first!" Harry stifled a laugh.

I drank tea and looked up at Harry who tossed me my indigo coloured round-neck T-shirt and tracks and then once I was dressed, he pulled me and took me to the terrace of the house. I was confused. What was happening?

Harry made me stand at a point and pointed at the reddish orange circle in the sky which was rising. He got me to see a sun rise together? How cute.
And then Harry kneeled down on one knee and removed a small red velvet box from the pocket of his tracks. The orange rays of sun fell on my right cheek and Harry's. The birds were chirping and Harry bit his lower lip and opened the small red velvet box and I saw a ring in there.

"This is for the most adorable and the beautiful person in the world for whom my heart beats, my handsome and cute boyfriend Jim Carter. This is a promise ring for you from me and the promise is that a year later, on this day, we will be having our wedding." Harry smiled.

Tears rolled down my eyes. These were tears of joy. I've never felt so happy in my life and so loved.

"Hush!" Harry whispered, "Don't cry babe."
I immediately wiped my tears and presented him my right hand and he gave me the ring and wore it on my hand.

"Thank you so much, Harry! You are the best thing that happened to me!" I said. My eyes were moist. This was really unique and romantic. He gave me a promise ring while seeing a sun rise. This means that our relationship will also rise and glow brightly like the Sun. And more than that, this is the romantic and the cutest thing ever.

"Shh!" Harry said placing his index finger on my lips and then he pulled me by my T-shirt and kisses me. He asked me for entrance and I wrapped my hands around his neck and granted it to him. We made out and the sun rise was in our background and the rays of the rising sun fell on us all time during our kiss and make out session.