Chapter 17 - Old Memories Of A New Friend.

Here goes the next chapter! I'm sorry for any errors.

And thanks for the votes and comments :-)

Chapter dedicated to GeekCharming17! You're stories are <3

Have a look at the updated cast!

Picture is of Janet.

Jim's POV

"Wakey! Wakey!" I heard someone whisper in my ears. That voice was so calming. I opened my eyes and to my surprise saw that it was Harry.

"Harry?" I said getting up. Oh I wish I could see his face every morning while getting up!

"Good morning man!" He said cheerfully.

"Good morning!" I said smiling and looked at the side to see Jacques. He wasn't there.

"Oh shit! I overslept!" I sighed and got out from the bed.

"No man. Jacques has school early at 7. Its just 8 now. I came to wake you up because we gotta go to hunt jobs for you. Mom has already fixed a few appointments for you like before you came. So get dressed in formals. I mean suit and all and come downstairs. We gotta leave by 9:30am." Harry said smiling at me.

"Okay great! Where's the first interview?" I asked.

"The place where I work. Jenson Softwares. It's an IT company. You'll be with me in the marketing department. Okay, enough now, get ready!" he said sending me his hot smiles before leaving the room.

I got ready and wore a black blazer on a white shirt with a plain black tie and trousers. Perfect outfit for a job candidate.

Just then, Ken came into my room and exclaimed,"Oh wow! All this to impress Harry?" he said with a smirk.

"Shhh! Don't be so loud. And it's for my job!" I whispered.

"Hahaha don't worry, Jarry sounds cool." Ken said winking. I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyways love, I'm going to the University." Ken said, and then he smirked and said, "Have fun with Harry!"

"Please man! Stop!" I said blushing. I had a slight crush on Harry and to be honest I was over Ken now.

"All the best for your job. And oh yeah, I forgot to inform you..." Ken said.

"What?"

"Umm.. I already told mum and Harry.... but you should know as well. I'm going for the study tour for 5 days!" Ken said sheepishly.

"Why? No!" I said sadly. Within these five days if anything happened between me and Harry, I would need Ken's advice and help desperately.

"Buddy, I can't help it! Its my final year project."

"I get it, Ken!"

"Don't worry, Harry and Mum will take good care of you! And if you wanna talk to me, you can always text me!"

"Yeah sure!" I said in a sad tone.

"Cheer up buddy! Anyways, Getting late now! See ya! Bye!" Ken said smiling.

"Bye!" I said hugging him. The bro hug I mean.

After Ken left, I took my files which had the necessary documents and certificates and then came downstairs and was greeted by Julie.

"Hey Jim! Good morning!" Julie said. She was dressed in the typical businesswoman dress.

"Good morning, Julie!" I said smiling.