Chapter 30 - Becoming Bold.

Guys, for those who don't know, this book won the Most Inspiring Book Award and an Honourable Mention for Ken as the Best Male Character In A Supporting Role in the Grand LGBT Honour Awards by GrandLGBT . This all happened because of you guys! You  guys as readers motivated me a lot! Thank you! :-)

Also, thanks for the 9k+ reads :-)  It means a lot to me :-)

Chapter dedicated to StudentNurse69. Thanks for being soo supportive! And I love your comments! :-)

Picture is of  Mrs. Julie Lawson.

Jim's POV

"You're an amazing kisser, Jim!" Harry said as he cuddled me while we were sitting on the couch and watching Titanic. Harry makes me blush all the time. The amount I blush is not even normal! I need to go see a doctor soon. I chuckled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Harry said cuddling me tighter and rubbing his right cheek against my left. I was almost sitting on his lap. My back was pressed to his chest and his hands were wrapped around my stomach.

"Uh-Nothing. You know.... Just my thoughts. I blush a lot!" I replied. Harry had just asked me in the cutest way ever and now I was being quite open with him.

"Hey!" Harry whispered, still rubbing is cheek on mine, "I love you when you blush okay!"

"Aah. You love me only when I blush?" I turned at him raising my right eyebrow and giving him a puppy face.

"Jim Carter. I love you for everything that you are. Your innocence, the way you make me feel, the way you talk, walk-"

"Sshh!" I said placing my index finger on his lips. "I know you love me. I love you too. You make me strong!" And with that I leaned closer to draw him into a kiss but then we heard the door open and some coughing sound.

"Oops. Sorry!" Jacques said getting out of the house and closing the door.

"You can come in pain in the ass." Harry scowled, "You've already ruined our moment!"

Jacques walked in with a grin as if he had achieved something great by ruining our moment.
"Hey! Don't be rude! I'm one of the factors you'll are together okay?" Jacques said sticking his tongue out looking at Harry. Harry face palmed himself.

"Yeah!" Ken said entering the house after Jacques along with Jerry. "I left you'll with complete privacy for two hours. I even took Jerry with me. You'll could have easily made out or done other 'you know what' stuff. But you'll prefer to see The Titanic!" Ken said pointing at the television.

"I don't understand one thing!" Jacques said, "Why do you'll even need to see Titanic? There's Titanic 2 happening right here in this house!" Followed by laugh.

Ken was trying to suppress his laughter while Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Jacques! Sssh!" I said blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"Alright, mister. Stop your nonsense. When's mom coming?" Harry said with a narrowed gaze at Jacques.

"Tonight. Really late. Don't bother about it. Enjoy your first dating night!" Ken said with a genuine smile.

"I need to tell her about us!" I said blushing, "She helped me a lot!"

"Mom helped you?" Harry asked with a questioning expression.

"Uh. Yeah. With the momo." I replied.

"Hmmm. So everyone was on his side. I see. Everyone loves Jim. Not me!" Harry complained.
"For obvious reasons!" Jacques said playfully. I know what he was hinting at. Younger siblings just need a reason to be naughty with the elder sibling. But elder siblings are no less.