Chapter 6 - When Past Walks In - 1.

Thanks for reading the previous chapter.

Here's the next chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to the second vote to this story by lovetoread96! Thanks a lot! :-)

Please do votes/ comment and give me feedback.

Picture is of Perrie.

Jim's POV

I just stood there with Ken and Eric and stared at Perrie. Three years and wow, what a timing to bump into each other. I just froze there. All my past memories came flooding in front of me. The break up with her, my love for Zach and that fateful night when I was tossed out by everyone, even my parents. All the confidence I was trying to gain and happiness I experienced in the Baynson household came crumbling down in a second. And all those memories took control of me. I really didn't want to see her. She hates me and I feel guilty that I never told her the reason of the break up. Finally, she spoke up after a few seconds, ending the awkward silence, "Uh-Hey!"

"Hi Perrie!" I said with a weak smile.

"Hi Ken and.....friend?" Perrie said looking at Ken and Eric who were standing behind me. They both just smiled weakly and Ken said to me, "Dude, talk to her. You are seeing her after a long time... Eric and I will order the food till then. You want your favourite dish right?" with a slight uneasiness because of Perrie's presence.

Well Thanks Ken for leaving me in company of this woman.

"Yes." I answered. Ken nodded and left with Eric to the counter.

"You seem different. I heard all about that Zach incident." Perrie spoke up.

"Uh-okay."

"You know how it feels when you understand that your ex boyfriend was gay? You never even gave me the reason for the break up and three years later, I get the reason that you are a fag! You know how bad it is for my reputation?! So I was an experiment!? What was the aim? To determine the sexuality of Jim Carter?" she said with an angry tone.

"You don't understand, Perrie. Its not what you think-"

"Oh so enlighten me at least today, you queer!"

I really could not raise my voice whenever anyone insulted me. Why was I like this? I'm such a worthless loser. I decided to tell her the truth.

"Perrie. You were no experiment. I did love you. If I didn't then why would I plan surprises for you or take you out on dates every Sunday? I was just too confused and was figuring myself out. Then I realized my feelings for you were only like that of a friend. There was no sexual attraction for you. That's why I never took you to bed. When I became sure that I was gay, I broke up with you. I didn't want to break your heart. Forgive me." I said weakly with a low tone full of guilt. Yeah, that time I preferred seeing a shirtless Zach than kissing Perrie.

"You always had that soul of a faggot. Gay fuck!" she said defiantly and she continued, "But anyways, I'm happy with my life now and I got over you the day I left California. And I don't wanna spoil your mood, so anyways, I'm happy that at least Ken accepted you." She said looking at Ken. Even I looked at Ken. He was sitting with Eric and was smiling. Seeing him smile, made me smile.

"Oh so after Zach, you are into Ken now?" Perrie said smirking at me.

"Uh....no...umm...its not what you think-" I said in a low tone but she did not let me complete my sentence and said, "Oh I can see it all in your eyes. Don't fool me. Anyways. I forgive you. But one day, you will pay for it. I won't do anything, there will be divine vengeance. Gotta leave now. Hope to not see you later." she said turning her back towards me before I could say a 'bye'.